Sun cabin 6009 pictures?

nunuc2000

My sister in law and her dad have booked cabin 6009 on the Sun, and I'm trying to track down pictures of that cabin - it's proving to be a very difficult task! :(

Anyone have any photos of that cabin? Any idea of the actual configuration and how twin beds would be set up in that room? :confused:

Thanks for any assistance. :)

Sorry, I don't have any photos of this cabin but it looks and sounds (reviews) like a great location and seems to be 1 of the larger cabins. We cruise on her this coming Sunday and I can ask if anyone has this cabin although no one on our cabin crawl has this cabin listed.

If I had to have an inside, this one would sure be one that I would choose.

Good luck finding images. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, from Niagara Falls, Ontario, drop over sometime :p

You seem familiar with cruising in general so I'll just add that you may want to keep an eye on prices. We sail Sunday and still have quite a few cabins, all types, available and some really good prices.

Not sure that helps but... :) do watch, they may end up with something a little better depending on when their cruise is booked.

Have a good evening and hope all goes well with the cruise on the little Sun. I will try to get some pics and post a review regarding the ship ie food, crew, all things Sun..

Cheers,

Connie

PS. hope you get the joke re Niagara Falls.. :p

Lol, too funny!! But I seem to have misplaced my barrel. :)

We've only been on the Sun once, but we really enjoyed her and thought she was the perfect size. I wish we could take advantage of all the last minute deals, but the flights are what prevent us from doing that... Along with that pesky thing called work. :rolleyes:

My sis in law and her dad are cruising Alaska in June on the Sun, but keeping a close eye on the prices.

Safe travels and hope you have smooth seas and a great time!!

Celine

• 1 year later...
Still hoping to hear from someone who has been in Sun (or Sky) 6009 and may have some pics or firsthand knowledge of the room setup?

If you go to iCruise.com they have a lot of info on that room and others. Generally if I can't find photos I google cabin number and cruise ship, and find it some where. Not all photos are up to date though. Good luck. Enjoy your sail.