Yay! Got my cabin assignment today!

Buckett

Hi Beachgal, I took my chances and went with that balcony guarantee rate they had going about a month ago...Booked an ocean view, our cabin is on the Main deck, all the way at the back of the ship. Honestly for the price I am not going to complain and will look at the walk as part of my exercise routine! :D

Hi Beachgal, I took my chances and went with that balcony guarantee rate they had going about a month ago...Booked an ocean view, our cabin is on the Main deck, all the way at the back of the ship. Honestly for the price I am not going to complain and will look at the walk as part of my exercise routine! :D

I did the exact same thing during the Halloween sale! There are three couples sailing in our group and our reservations are linked so I'm wondering if they'll put us near one another. We shall see soon!

Well I can tell you we have 2 other gals in our group and they got their assignment today too. They are only 3 cabins away from us! Pretty stoked how that worked out. Hope yours does too!

I was wondering if your reservations were linked. I tried to link my reservations with another couple who are traveling with us, but I have to have their reservation number and pin number. I am waiting to get that information to link our reservations. We both have balcony guarantee rooms for January 11 on the Conquest, so I am hoping to get a cabin assignment soon. Even if we don't get next to each other, we definitely want to have our reservations linked to dine together.

Stjohn, I do think they were linked, as we all booked with my TA. Before we went into the guarantee pool with that great sale we actually had cabins next door to each other. I wasn't expecting we'd get this close to each other with the guarantee! Hope you have the same luck!

I think I linked mine on my own. I believe you just login....then click on MANAGE. Once you do that you should see a MY CRUISE MANAGER. Under that should be your confirmation and a button to the right that says ADD BOOKING. From there I don't remember what I did but I can see both our cruise confirmation and all information. But I would at least try it yourself.

I think I linked mine on my own. I believe you just login....then click on MANAGE. Once you do that you should see a MY CRUISE MANAGER. Under that should be your confirmation and a button to the right that says ADD BOOKING. From there I don't remember what I did but I can see both our cruise confirmation and all information. But I would at least try it yourself.

Thanks for the information. I just did this and their booking is also showing up on my CRUISE MANAGER page so I guess our reservations are linked.:)

I did the exact same thing during the Halloween sale! There are three couples sailing in our group and our reservations are linked so I'm wondering if they'll put us near one another. We shall see soon![/QU

My cousins booked months ago for our 12/28 cruise and we booked during the Halloween sale, we got our cabin assignment 2 weeks ago and they just got theirs Saturday and we are right next door to each other.

A few years ago, our extended family (4 cabins) cruised together for thanksgiving. Our PVP got all our cabins close together on the same deck, including a HC cabin for me, and placed past cruisers with new cruisers in the same cabin to take advantage of the best rates. Of course once on board, we had to go to guest services to shuffle the cabins around so couples were back together, but it worked out great.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

Linked reservations are for dining purposes. If you want to dine together make sure all reservations are linked together

Linking of the reservations for dining must carry over as I received my cabin assignment today as well as my friend Sandi and we are next door to each other. We booked at different times but have them linked for dinner. We weren't lucky with our Gty...we got the Riviera deck but I saved over $100 so I don't mind, just happy to be going!

Stjohn, I do think they were linked, as we all booked with my TA. Before we went into the guarantee pool with that great sale we actually had cabins next door to each other. I wasn't expecting we'd get this close to each other with the guarantee! Hope you have the same luck!

We got our assigned balcony rooms today and we are right next door to our friends on the Lido deck. I couldn't be happier with the location!:)

Happy Sunday, I noticed you were going on the Miracle on Feb. 1, 2015. I live in San Diego also, would you like to carpool up Long Beach, I won't be able to ride back with you since I am staying on the ship for the following week too.

Let me know.

Art