WOWed by C&A Rep tonight!

masonpips

I just spent 40 minutes on the phone with Luke and he was FABULOUS!!!

I had a total of 6 reservations to make changes on:

1 - 13 night Explorer - needed balcony discount applied (had to go to Resolutions due to pricing changes since I booked)

1 - 13 night Explorer - needed one person's dinner changed (no clue why it was different than the other 5 booked cabins...) plus gratuities added

Then... 4 complete changes:

We booked 4 balcony rooms on Allure for next Thanksgiving while onboard Oasis last week. Did some shopping around since we got home AND snagged 7388/7688 for the adults and moved kids into insides for Adventure. Price difference alone will pay for flights and awesome ports.

So I had 4 active reservations and 4 "on hold" reservations. Plus we changed people in EVERY single cabin (had our group spread out for diamond discounts, kids didn't need that anymore) and he handled it ALL w/out me having to go in and "cancel" the hold (possibly losing the coveted aft balconies...) and in the most efficient and friendliest way possible.

I LOVE LUKE!

He's already sent all of my re-done confirmations by email and he explained upfront that my $100 OBC dropped to $25 (because we basically became "next cruise" people versus "book on board" people), BUT the 2 insides had $100 OBC so we actually ended up ahead.

How incredibly refreshing to get someone at C&A who was top notch and a pleasure to work with!

Masonpips, your smiling picture gives me the impression that you are a nice and polite person. I'm sure it helps to obtain a good service and that Luke enjoyed to deal with you! :)

Edited by vivi9909