122 Shore Excursions 1 Dining 136 Gifts...

Trevor Fountain

Is it just me, or do you login almost daily to see if anything new has appeared?

And when nothing has, click on your account to see if you've magically moved from Bronze Tier to Silver Tier, or Silver to Gold?

Then when there is nothing left to keep you interested, do you then click on the Online Check In, just in case you've somehow messed up, even though it's the 82nd time you checked already?

Is this what's meant by Sea Sickness, and is there a cure?

Boy do I need a cure.

I check at least once a day! Excursions have changed quite a bit from when we first booked and additional excursions popped up just a couple weeks ago - we sail in less than two weeks. I don't recall there being many changes for the other cruise we took.

Is it just me, or do you login almost daily to see if anything new has appeared?

And when nothing has, click on your account to see if you've magically moved from Bronze Tier to Silver Tier, or Silver to Gold?

Then when there is nothing left to keep you interested, do you then click on the Online Check In, just in case you've somehow messed up, even though it's the 82nd time you checked already?

Boy do I need a cure.

Have no fear there are experts working on a cure right now! In the meanwhile there is a controlled group which will keep booking multiple cruises and one group that will be on Cruise Critic everyday waiting to book more cruises while living a cruise vicarious experience.

I have been in both controlled groups. The placebo is checking the NCL website in hopes the magic happens and I am suddenly Platinum.

No cure yet but I am hopeful they will find one in the next century...LOL

Boy do I need a cure.

YUUUP! I did recently notice the # of excursions increased, but have no way of know what changed. Does anyone know how to figure this out??

CT

Boy do I need a cure.

We're cruising next week, and we're fortunate to have cruised twice in November dueling the Gem's restaurant renovations. No matter if we just disembarked or are about to embark or have to wait a few months to cruise again, my DH is on the Gem's web cam daily just to see the view from the bridge. Definitely addicting. :D

We're cruising next week, and we're fortunate to have cruised twice in November dueling the Gem's restaurant renovations. No matter if we just disembarked or are about to embark or have to wait a few months to cruise again, my DH is on the Gem's web cam daily just to see the view from the bridge. Definitely addicting. :D

Ha Ha, I do that too!