JUSRN

On the Star for the 13 day Panama Canal Cruise MIA to LA was:

-Expendables 3

-Jersey Boys

-Edge of Tomorrow

-Earth to Echo

-The Divergent

-Guardians of the Galaxy

and a couple other movies that I've just forgotten in the last 2 seconds, but will remember immediately after pressing POST.

The 'Classics' channel played:

-Grumpy Old Men

-Meet The Fockers

-The Dark Knight Rises

and again, I'll remember more as soon as I press POST.

The TV show channel rotated a couple episodes each of Mike & Molly, Parks & Recreation, and Big Bang Theory, plus a few others I didn't recognize. In the morning they'd play current kids cartoons. BONUS - some mornings they would show 4 or 5 Looney Tunes cartoons back to back. It was nice to see some good old UNCUT Bugs Bunny for a change.

All in all I was pretty impressed with the variety of content. If anyone couldn't find something decent on one of those 3 channels then they must be pretty fussy.

Is there an actual movie theatre on the Sun or do you just watch the movies on your TV in your cabin.

No NCL ship has a dedicated movie theater. They usually screen movies in a few different places - the main showroom, the atrium, and (depending on the ship) outside under the stars. In addition, you can watch movies on your cabin's tv.

One of the things I like about Princess is MUTS (movies under the stars) and they also show concerts, etc.,. up on deck, but the Sun had the itinerary we wanted so here we are. I wonder which ships show movies on deck? Anybody know - probably some of the new ships.