Voyager of the Seas anyone?

We are booked on Feb 22 2015, the 11 nighter to NZ for my 30th. Last (and first) cruise was on P&O's Pacific Jewel in Feb 2011.

Very excited to get on the Voyager, first time with a balcony too.

My hubby loved the Flowrider at Wet & Wild on the Gold Coast, so he's really keen to give that a whirl whist on board.

Welcome to Cruise critic.:D

Are there long lines lining up for these activities such as rock climbing, ice skating and flow rider? My children would love to do these, but if they have to wait in line half the day then it takes the fun out of it.

Be prepared for say a half hour wait.

Note you'll need to sign a waiver/permission slip - can do beforehand.

Also note that they're not all day available activities, they have sessions at certain times. Weather may also affect availability. You don't need to book but especially for the first time don't go right at the end as, as said, you need to register first.

Why thankyou!

I've been a lurker for a long while now, but finally got around to posting [emoji1]

Yes, I noticed that you joined long before posting, a lot of people lurk without joining before some take the plunge and join to post.:D

Trying one of the new virtual ones?

No, we want to practice cruising insides. My wife thinks she may be claustrophobic so we will find out on a short cruise. The main reason for trying this is to maximise the cruise dollar, as it is more or less 3 inside cruises for the price of two balcony cruises. :D

Hi,

I have a question for those who are booked on the 3 day cruise in Feb15....

Are you able to book the Beverage Package through the pre-cruise planner? I was advised by a Royal Caribbean customer service person on the phone that it is available on this sailing. However, the advertising on the packages states only for cruises of 4 days or more.

Would like to get confirmation before we book.

Thanks

Hi,

Are you able to book the Beverage Package through the pre-cruise planner? I was advised by a Royal Caribbean customer service person on the phone that it is available on this sailing. However, the advertising on the packages states only for cruises of 4 days or more.

Thanks

I haven't tried but will post it here if it is possible later.:D

Hi,

Thanks

Yes, it is possible for me but mine is the 4 day cruise (3 nights) leaving on 19 Feb 2015.:D