Need quick advice: Liberty interior

Crusin Karen

The worst that can happen is...I can wake up too late for breakfast???

Nah don't even worry about that... by day 9 your body will be so in tune to eating every 2-3 hours that there's no way you'd sleep past breakfast... even in a cave ;)

Nah don't even worry about that... by day 9 your body will be so in tune to eating every 2-3 hours that there's no way you'd sleep past breakfast... even in a cave ;)

:D:D:D Reminder to self: bring stretchy pants for the trip home! :eek:

We also got a last minute GTY interior and were very pleased. We were put on midship deck seven. The cabin was nice and service was great. We also brought a night light and kept the TV on for the Forward view on the last night. There were lots of chairs on deck and many places to choose a quiet space on the inside.

Downside was that we were assigned late dining and SO many people didn't show up so many tables had just one couple like our table. I guess many people don't like late dining so they choose Guys Burgers before 6:00 or the buffet.

I really didn't miss the balcony at all since we had sunny port days and very nice sea days. They cancelled the Grand Turks and that day was pretty boring.

Enjoy!

Thanks Donna. We LOVE Grand Turk and have never missed it, knock wood!!! We are WAY DOWN on deck 1. It will be an experience I'm sure! I always booked our balcony cabins on deck8 so I could just run up a flight of stairs to get to Lido. I see myself in the elevator a lot! :p

If you're in your cabin and get a little claustrophobic..you can always turn the tv on to the channel that shows the view from the front of the ship!! :)
I think I am going to have the tv on 24/7....well, since it's an 8 nighter, 24/8! :p

Just do it!! You have too!

I guaranty on the last night of the first week you will be saying "THANK GOODNESS WE GET TO STAY ON!', even if it is in an interior. Just imagine getting off instead.

I totally agree!! For what it's worth, we had 2 interiors on the Liberty last spring. It was either the interiors, or we couldn't go. We also booked at the last minute and it was spring break so the choice in cabins was not good..ended up under the dining room, I think. Still had a wonderful time. You made a great decision!

I totally agree!! For what it's worth, we had 2 interiors on the Liberty last spring. It was either the interiors, or we couldn't go. We also booked at the last minute and it was spring break so the choice in cabins was not good..ended up under the dining room, I think. Still had a wonderful time. You made a great decision!

Thanks for the enthusiastic remarks! Yes, I will watch everyone get off the ship after the lst cruise and :D

We are all different. I'd go to an inside if I were travelling with someone to converse with once in the cabin. Did an inside solo once, and found it too lonesome with just 4 walls.

I agree -- I did a solo in an inside on the Liberty and did find it lonesome. With a travel companion, it would be different.

Another suggestion if you think you may sleep past breakfast in the dark cabin: put out on your doorknob the night before a room service order for coffee to be brought at the time you'd like to rise. A soft tap on the door bringing hot coffee is a nice wake-up call :).

Enjoy your B2B!

I agree -- I did a solo in an inside on the Liberty and did find it lonesome. With a travel companion, it would be different.

Another suggestion if you think you may sleep past breakfast in the dark cabin: put out on your doorknob the night before a room service order for coffee to be brought at the time you'd like to rise. A soft tap on the door bringing hot coffee is a nice wake-up call :).

Enjoy your B2B!

Thanks and I most definitely will be ordering coffee from room service in the mornings. We usually book deck 8 balconies and I take one flight of stairs up to Lido and carry down coffee in the morning. This cruise we are going to be on deck ONE! :eek: