Recent Silhouette cruisers--Water for sale at the gangway?

virginialucy

On my last Silhouette cruise in March, there was no water for sale as we left the ship in any port. They had it for sale on my previous cruise on the Summit and it was very convenient, so I was disappointed that it wasn't done on the Silhouette. Have they been selling water at the gangway recently?

On my last Silhouette cruise in March, there was no water for sale as we left the ship in any port. They had it for sale on my previous cruise on the Summit and it was very convenient, so I was disappointed that it wasn't done on the Silhouette. Have they been selling water at the gangway recently?

Yes. I was on the Constellation (November 2014) and many options (basic and premium waters, can sodas, vitamin waters, etc) were available.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

On the Silhouette TA last month, they were selling water at various spots on our port days. (I can't recall if it was actually at the gangway, but we had no problem getting water before we disembarked.) Of course, that doesn't mean that's what they are doing now. :)

Have a great cruise!