Sam Adams Beer

gosaints2006

I think they all do now. I know for sure the Legend and Fascination do. Did both this past summer. If I'm not mistaken they have Strong Bow cider as well.

They also are starting to have Cigar City Brewing (CCB) beer on some of the ships. Breeze has them, or so I keep hearing.

We are booked on the Breeze for June, looking forward to some CCB and would love if they started carrying CCB's Cider 'Moms Apple Pie.' LOVE that stuff!

I wish they'd have varieties of Sam Adams onboard...SA's Double Agent IPL and Latitude 48 are two of their best seasonal offerings ever. Sweetwater IPA is fabulous as well...I have to cry and beg the local folks who order and deliver frosty beverages here to please scour the earth to find more Double Agent or Latitude 48...seems the bigwigs favored the SA REBEL IPA over those two, so they are saying they may not make anymore of the DA and L48! the REBEL IPA is no where close to being as stellar as DA and L48...:D

I wish they'd have varieties of Sam Adams onboard...SA's Double Agent IPL and Latitude 48 are two of their best seasonal offerings ever. Sweetwater IPA is fabulous as well...I have to cry and beg the local folks who order and deliver frosty beverages here to please scour the earth to find more Double Agent or Latitude 48...seems the bigwigs favored the SA REBEL IPA over those two, so they are saying they may not make anymore of the DA and L48! the REBEL IPA is no where close to being as stellar as DA and L48...:D

Latitude 48 is not a seasonal. It is year round. Now let's talk some Noble Pils! :)

BTW, Samuel Adams is giving away their set of 4 glasses today (you pay $10 shipping though) to the first 3,000 people. These are the 30th anniversary ones. Use coupon LAGERDAY (it's National Lager Day) after adding to your cart. More details on their social media posts.

I bought a set at full price a couple of years ago ($30 + $10 shipping so $40) and use them all the time. Well worth it at full price but $10 for 4 is a steal.

Edited by NightOne

the lady here who handle Sam Adams kept telling me that latitude 48 was seasonal so I'm glad to know that it is not that way I can actually lean on her to make her order it! I wonder if they just tell you those things because they really really tried to push rebel IPA here as far as sales go they didn't want to get anything else in the store! I have been told in the past that I'm a beer snob but I just know what tastes good:D

the lady here who handle Sam Adams kept telling me that latitude 48 was seasonal so I'm glad to know that it is not that way I can actually lean on her to make her order it! I wonder if they just tell you those things because they really really tried to push rebel IPA here as far as sales go they didn't want to get anything else in the store! I have been told in the past that I'm a beer snob but I just know what tastes good:D

Beer distributors can be a pain in the butt. I have problems with one here too.

I won't drink big 3 beer or their crafty brands so I guess I am a beer snob too.

BTW, Samuel Adams is giving away their set of 4 glasses today (you pay $10 shipping though) to the first 3,000 people. These are the 30th anniversary ones. Use coupon LAGERDAY (it's National Lager Day) after adding to your cart. More details on their social media posts.

unfortunatly this offer is now sold out

• 1 month later...