burnt buns

sunshinegirl29

Try looking at the reflection in the glass - you can see most stuff on next door's balcony in the glass's reflection - trust me - some things you would NOT want to even glimpse in a reflection!:eek:

On my last cruise, my cabin neighbors mistakenly thought no one could see them do the deed. Their every action was reflected in the glass. So if you care if others see you, I'd wouldn't consider a balcony to be private.

On my last cruise, my cabin neighbors mistakenly thought no one could see them do the deed. Their every action was reflected in the glass. So if you care if others see you, I'd wouldn't consider a balcony to be private.

I have to ask what ship were you on? The Sun has no glass to reflect off of.

Maybe they had a drinking glass on the table and could see the figures reflecting off of it!!

P.S. Were you a MSGT in the AF?

Wow, that would be the best eyesight in the world if someone could get a full show off a glass on a table. Sure would love to borrow those eyes some time! ;)

Yes, 21 years, USAF MSgt. Retired in 2002.

Edited by Out to sea!

Last year I cruised with friends and stayed in the Haven and when we chose cabins i suggested we didn't stay right next door to each other because I was afraid they would be able to look over the balcony into mine and see me au natural.

This year we are staying right next door to each other because you can't see my balcony from their cabin. I scoped this out last year lol

BTW there are balconies on NCL that are private

Mine happens to be one of them. 14514

Enjoy!!

Most NCL ships have the FreeStyle Sun Deck but it's for topless sunbathing for women only. It seems to get mixed reviews when it's totally nude. People have asked in other areas of CC and it's largely been a topless only area, not completely nude - regardless of gender.

So men have to wear shirts... That is odd!

Most NCL ships have the FreeStyle Sun Deck but it's for topless sunbathing for women only. It seems to get mixed reviews when it's totally nude. People have asked in other areas of CC and it's largely been a topless only area, not completely nude - regardless of gender.

Actually, for those ships that have those decks, it is for anyone, not just women. The guys have to have someone to go to look for Cuba! :D

• 1 year later...

no one said anything about the SUN... the real sun. you have to get sun light on your balcony 1st.

And if you do its low in the sky, we have had large enough balcony to have two lounge chairs and yes taken naps out during sea days, but unless we are booking the garden villa on the STAR again and its a TA cruise I don't see it giving me a TAN in 7 days,

I love my all over tan but I have to work it all summer.... and yes!!!

no one said anything about the SUN... the real sun. you have to get sun light on your balcony 1st.

And if you do its low in the sky, we have had large enough balcony to have two lounge chairs and yes taken naps out during sea days, but unless we are booking the garden villa on the STAR again and its a TA cruise I don't see it giving me a TAN in 7 days,

I love my all over tan but I have to work it all summer.... and yes!!!

im sure the advice is wonderful but after about 1 1/2 years, I think the OP already probably took their cruise

After checking out the OP's other threads I would love to take a cruise with her. It would either be the best time of my life or one of us would be thrown overboard or end up in a third world prison. Either way, it would be a great story.

And isn't it a vacation that would be remembered!