Meet & Greet Minimum?

nursetheresa

I don't believe there is a minimum. On the Dawn we had about 20 or so people and were in Dazzles lounge. There were some light refreshments and some staff came to say hello. On the Sun, there were about 10-12 and we met in the Bali room with no refreshments or staff. We have one scheduled on the Dawn for next March in the Star Bar and there are currently about 10 of us.

I am getting a meet and greet together for the Jewel Nov 27, What kinds of things happen at these events, do you have an ideas how to make it successful, should I get anything? Thanks for your input, Mary

How many people were there at your Meet & Greet? Or how many are scheduled for your Meet & Greet?

Is there a minimum?

I got an e-mail to confirm, we have 12 in our group.

How many do we need?

There is no minimum requirement for CC get togethers on NCL ships because NCL doesn't host official CC get togethers. If you want to have a CC get together on an NCL ship, it's up to you to contact them and they're under no obligation to provide anything. Although many people have had great success in setting something up and having NCL go above and beyond for them. Good luck.

I don't believe there is a minimum. On our STAR cruise this past April we had about 20 people. The cruise line provided the room and the hotel manager, and restaurant manager showed up and answered questions for us. There were no snacks provided or expected.

One thing I found useful was that I brought name tags and everyone filled out their screen names, as well as their real names.

I was at a "meet & greet" last year on the Dawn. We met 7 or 8 NCL officers and they were great. We are going on the Dawn again 12/11 and would like to arrange another "meet & greet" , who do we contact and where ??? Thanks

The person who arranged for our Dawn meet contacted Yulexi Perez (I think her email is on a thread somewhere).

Often there is nothing arranged other than to meet and put faces to names and chat with each other. I seem to remember that one time someone from NCL sent the organizer a program to print out name tags and door signs. On our canal cruise, one of the couples made up signs, laminated them and put them on all our doors :). We met them as they were doing ours.

Archived