Production shows on the dream

High Seas Texan

Greetings folks. I will be boarding the CARNIVAL DREAM next weekend, December 21 for the Christmas Cruise. I am curious if anyone has information or has sailed recently and can share what the shows are. I was on The CARNIVAL MAIC in August, and there was just one (1) production show. In past cruise there have been two (2) on the seven day cruise. At any rate, I enjoy them and just trying to whet my appetite for wht to look forward to.

Cheers All!

Last time I was aboard "Dream" (Feb of 2014) the BIG shows were:

8 More Seconds (Excellent IMO)

Dancin' In The Street (Also very good!)

Motown & More with Marcus Anthony (Fly on entertainer, but EXCELLENT)

Get Ready (Another excellent show)

Carnival Legends (Your fellow guests singing and dancing for you)

All in all, one of the best ships for really, really good entertainment, IMO! :D

ENJOY

"SKY"

My husband and I were on the Dream a couple of weeks ago and attended all of the shows in the theater. They were all excellent. We attended 3 of the adult comedy shows that were great also. These were some of the best we have seen on our 12 cruises over the last 25 years. The Dream was truly a "fun ship". But, I do miss the live band music that we was played on the Lido deck and in the large main lounge, usually located in the front of the ship. I think this is where the Punchliner Club is now. Only small groups of 2-3 performing in various areas of the ship in the evenings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Dream still has the "classic" production shows with a male and a female lead singer and the 8 or so dancers. Not the new production shows (playlist productions) like the Breeze has. We enjoyed the "classic" production shows much more. However we are going on the Breeze again soon. We go for the ship not the shows.