24 hour sale comming

mommom of 7

Hope you have better luck with these cruises!!

Thank's Sunshine :) These are the same ones we had booked for this mth.

Where is your review would love to hear all about your cruise.

I just hope Larry stay's on the upward track like he is now.

Char

Should I wait until Monday for Paradise January 10 sailing? The current rate is $224 solo.
Actually it's even cheaper. The promo with the on board credit is 253.50 with 50 in OBC, so it's really 203.50. There are only 3 cabins left aft on the upper deck 169, 173, & 175. Midship, you're down on the riviera deck, with about 6 cabin choices. Of course all of these are upper/lower, but since you're solo, it's OK. I would hop on one of the 3 available upper deck cabins. Including taxes, it's under 300 bucks for a solo cabin for 5 days.

Actually it's even cheaper. The promo with the on board credit is 253.50 with 50 in OBC, so it's really 203.50. There are only 3 cabins left aft on the upper deck 169, 173, & 175. Midship, you're down on the riviera deck, with about 6 cabin choices. Of course all of these are upper/lower, but since you're solo, it's OK. I would hop on one of the 3 available upper deck cabins. Including taxes, it's under 300 bucks for a solo cabin for 5 days.

Thanks for the info :) So I should wait until Monday? I would rather wait until Monday. And the OBC would be a nice incentive.

Yep, this is the first time they've offered some REALLY good deals for a month or so. I just booked "Paradise" SOLO, for Jan 19th, (can't go on the 10th) for $253.50, + 91.24, with a $37.50 OBC, for a total cost of 307.24 for a five day cruise. Pretty hard to beat, especially since I'm a Stock holder as well, so subtract the $50 OBC for that, and I'm cruising for 257.24, inclusive of taxes, etc. That's $51.45 per day. (I eat more chocolate melting cake than that!) ;)

"SKY"

Yep, this is the first time they've offered some REALLY good deals for a month or so. I just booked "Paradise" SOLO, for Jan 19th, (can't go on the 10th) for $253.50, + 91.24, with a $37.50 OBC, for a total cost of 307.24 for a five day cruise. Pretty hard to beat, especially since I'm a Stock holder as well, so subtract the $50 OBC for that, and I'm cruising for 257.24, inclusive of taxes, etc. That's $51.45 per day. (I eat more chocolate melting cake than that!) ;)

"SKY"

Amazing deal. My total for Paradise solo for the 10th is $314 wihout OBC. But the reports are saying wait till Monday and I may luck with a OBC.

Just called my PVP to book my B2B in Feb.

He told me to hold off until Monday if I can.

24 hour sale Monday only for cruises before March.

Looking at the Liberty East & West.

Char

Thanks for the heads up ... Did your PVP say what kind of sale it's going to be? I'm looking to book a last minute Christmas cruise for me and my dad ... So far the rates aren't great, but hoping to be able to book and surprise him :)

Thanks for the heads up ... Did your PVP say what kind of sale it's going to be? I'm looking to book a last minute Christmas cruise for me and my dad ... So far the rates aren't great, but hoping to be able to book and surprise him :)

No he didn't tell me, just ask what I wanted & when I told him he said to wait.

What can you lose by waiting? What ship are you looking at ? We are on the Paradise for Christmas.

Booked a few weeks ago. Will have to check price's. Although they have already called with a free up grade to a OV. That was the first of the week.

Char

No he didn't tell me, just ask what I wanted & when I told him he said to wait.

What can you lose by waiting? What ship are you looking at ? We are on the Paradise for Christmas.

Booked a few weeks ago. Will have to check price's. Although they have already called with a free up grade to a OV. That was the first of the week.

Char

Hoping for a good rate on the freedom, but also have the sensation or victory written down, but was hoping for a Caribbean cruise vs bahamas ... Got an awesome deal the week before thanksgiving ... Sailed the fascination (got home thanksgiving morning) for $129/pp ....

During the last 12 hour sale, we got an Inside guarantee for 8 days on the Freedom in January for $240 pp. During the 35 hour sale, we got an inside guarantee in January for a 6 day on the Conquest for $189 pp. I will be watching to see if the sale is this good on Monday.

Those are awesome deals!!! I'm hoping for something similar .... when I told my dad of my cruises in 2015, he started pouting ... he's like can you find me a cabin too? Me and my kids have been cruising with dad since mom passed (2004) ... mom and dad cruised almost every year after retiring ... so, since I already have that week off and he's 87 and has everything that he would need except quality time with his "favorite" daughter (yes, I'm the only girl) and doing something that he just loves ... I am so hoping Monday's sale can make it happen :)

Hoping for a good rate on the freedom, but also have the sensation or victory written down, but was hoping for a Caribbean cruise vs bahamas ... Got an awesome deal the week before thanksgiving ... Sailed the fascination (got home thanksgiving morning) for $129/pp ....

We're booked on the Freedom for Christmas. I'm not sure I'd wait too much longer to book because there are very few rooms left. There's only 2 or 3 interior, no oceanview, and then a few balcony and suites.

You can put a hold tomorrow, and wait until monday to see the sale, and then compare the total fares.

What is needed to put a hold on a cruise fare - a credit card? Also, is it binding - meaning if I choose to do book the cruise am I not able to cancel once the sale fares are published Monday?

No credit card needed, log on carnival and fill everything like when you are ready to book, when they ask you to pay deposit, on the right side it will be a link, "24 hours courtesy hold", click that link and you will have reserve that booking for the next 24 hours. If you don't pay the deposit, it will automatically cancel.

When tomorrow sale begins, you compare the total prices and choose which one is better for you.

If you are better with the sale, just cancel that booking and do a new one with the sale fares; if not, pay the deposit.

No credit card needed, log on carnival and fill everything like when you are ready to book, when they ask you to pay deposit, on the right side it will be a link, "24 hours courtesy hold", click that link and you will have reserve that booking for the next 24 hours. If you don't pay the deposit, it will automatically cancel.

When tomorrow sale begins, you compare the total prices and choose which one is better for you.

If you are better with the sale, just cancel that booking and do a new one with the sale fares; if not, pay the deposit.

I am not getting an option to hold :(

Just did a mock booking and I do get the hold option. :confused:

For which sailing? Trying to do it for next Sunday (21st) .... Even tried calling carnival and they said can't put a hold if sailing is less than 3 weeks out