Loved the Inspration

esper10

This is our 3rd Carnival Inspration cruise. We take it because it is close to home and last May we had family visiting from out of state that we joined them. The first 2 times I did not care for it, but this week we took it again and what a difference it was. We Loved it. We had shows internment and lots of fun. We even had a Christmas show.we can't wait to go back. Cruise director was great. I can't say enough of the nice change this ship done from last May to now.

We were pleasantly surprised that elegant evening was after Catalina (and not the sea day). Serenity and all hot tubs were very full (but probably since it's only a 3 day - 4 night cruise). Staff were fantastic. Brian the cruise director was very charismatic. Christmas decorations and events/show were lovely. Ditto that we enjoyed the Inspiration...

Overall our family had a good cruise last week aboard the Inspiration. Unfortunately the assistant cruise director "Classy Cassie" appeared stern and spoke crossly for no apparent reason to our five year old who wanted to be in the Holiday Show on Wednesday afternoon. Needless to say our child did not participate. My hubs thinks Cassie was showing job burn out but her behavior was not called for and hardly a "classy" act. The ship was in good shape and the kids loved the towel animals and the food was always hot and tasted great.

I am hoping for a great cruise with the DD on the Inspiration. We tried the Imagination last year and overall it was fine with the exception of a few staff issues. Serenity was great day 1 but the next two days it was a party versus serenity. We suspected that might be the case since it was a 3-day and found another place to relax and read. Overall for the price it is a fun short getaway at sea.

This is our 3rd Carnival Inspration cruise. We take it because it is close to home and last May we had family visiting from out of state that we joined them. The first 2 times I did not care for it, but this week we took it again and what a difference it was. We Loved it. We had shows internment and lots of fun. We even had a Christmas show.we can't wait to go back. Cruise director was great. I can't say enough of the nice change this ship done from last May to now.

I'm new to Carnival and will be on the Inspiration next month. Anything to know for a newbie?

Thanks!

Tom:)