Pictures onboard

hotpinkchica14

Does Carnival offer a picture book? If so, how much do they charge? Also do they offer a package for the photos instead of buying each individually? This is my family of 4's first cruise together and I plan on buying some pictures but want to budget enough. On Norwegian and Royal Caribbean I just bought a photo book. Thanks for any help.

Buy 5 get one free.

at 23.00 each picture not a good bargain at all.

and no- they do not get cheaper as the week goes on either

most first time cruisers spend a huge portion of budgets money on photos.

May I suggest that getting your photo taken as a family when you first board-- that picture will have the picture of the ship in the background the name of the ship and the date of sailing.

on formal night-- allow at least an hour before dinner to hit every single station to get a family portrait done-- and pick one of the good ones.

We did this every night-- no cost to you-- no one pushing for you to buy photos--

when looking at the photos do not try to keep them all together because the next night they will be back where they are supposed to go

Edited by serene56

If they have the specialty photo shoots outside, and you want a special photo, do this. One picture is $30, 10 for $300, but they are touched up and your session will be 30 minutes to an hour long. We did this for our 25th and the photographer did such an amazing job. We scheduled our time for early evening, around 6, on elegant night. I bought the faux leather album sold on board and love our memories. The inside shots are nice, but outdoor lighting and retouching are the way to go if you want a really nice result (one of our kids was given an Orange Crush by someone in the family just prior to the shoot- not mentioning Bill's name, of course). The orange was removed. We splurged on the 10 pictures, they were that good. I have had so many people tell me they love the poses, etc. I am guessing the whole processing is better quality on better paper, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app