Can anyone give info on Xmas decorated ships

Ellaleah

It's decorated with Christmas stuff and a giant Menorah.

Yep, had that on the Freedom last year. They also had an "ugly sweater" contest and a carol-sing-a-long. It also "snowed" in the lobby but you didn't want to taste the snow :)

Missed seeing miracle bin long beach on Saturday. Was it in Hawaii or one of the new 13 day Mexican cruises?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

She's returning from HI on the 21st.

Mom and Sis are onboard. They've had horrible weather and high seas. Some ports were rearranged, times shortened and they completely missed Maui.

How long after Christmas do the decorations stay up? Cruising on January 1 and hoping we'll get to see them before they're put away.

it depends - they keep them up for the new years cruises (those that cruise over NYE), then seem to start taking them down some time the first week or so afterwards.

for my 1/4 splendor cruise they were still all up upon boarding and i believe at least the majority stayed up through the 8 day cruise. i assume they started taking them down after our cruise.

it depends - they keep them up for the new years cruises (those that cruise over NYE), then seem to start taking them down some time the first week or so afterwards.

for my 1/4 splendor cruise they were still all up upon boarding and i believe at least the majority stayed up through the 8 day cruise. i assume they started taking them down after our cruise.

Thanks!