New chocolate drinks?

Ldyandrea

I had seen those lovely new chocolate cocktails that were pictured on the Princess website. They look yummy, and since I'm sailing on the CB coming up in just 10 days, I'm wondering:

1. Has anyone tried any of them, and if so, what did you think?

2. How much were they? I'm trying to find out if they'd be eligible under the unlimited drinks package guidelines.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/chocolate-journeys/

Thanks!

Andrea

Just off the Royal today and they have rolled out the Love chocolate program. I had the drink package and all was included! The desserts were special and delicious as well. Also, be on the lookout for the wine/champagne pairing seminars.

Great! This sounds exactly like what I was trying to find out! Going to be on the CB this coming weekend, and was looking forward to try those out!

Thanks! :D

Tried some on CB recently, and I think they were $12 . We weren't actually paying for ours as we had them at the MTP cocktail party and they had to send down to the Wheelhouse for them as they didn't serve them in Skywalkers.

I tried a Chocolate Mintini, for me it was too sweet and not enough booze but everyone to their taste. And $12 ????? Plus 15%

I usually drink Chairman of the Board or a 24k Gold Rita with double tequila and half the mix.

By the way if anyone is interested - and this is off topic strictly speaking - Skywalkers Elite lounge were restricting pax to just the actual Elite drink of the day last week, having been happy to provide any one of the $5 specials until then.

Its cheaper to buy ANY drink in the Wheelhouse 3pm to 4pm when its BOGO.