Dolphinaris extras?

Indytraveler83

Hello!

I'm having second thoughts on the excursion booked to Dolphinaris, and I'm hoping you guys can reassure me!

My traveling companion has said the one thing he wants to do on our trip is swim and interact with dolphins, the rest is all just bonus to him. So I booked a trip to Dolphinaris through Carnival for the "Dolphin Swim & Ride, with Unlimited Food & Drink"

Now the reason I chose Dolphinaris over the other options is that I was attracted to the unlimited food and drink, as well as the extras that Dolphinaris is said to include. From the website: "snorkel with tropical fish in our natural aquarium, and venture onto the ocean for kayaking and paddle boarding, all at no additional cost."

Has anyone been here and experienced these packages? Is the snorkeling and kayaking a legit option? I'm trying to make the most of our time in Cozumel, and this sounds perfect, but I'd like to know if it sounds better than it is...

• 4 months later...

Me as well, my cousin and I were looking at this yesterday and wondered about some details. Looks amazing.. Wondered if you are allowed to stay at the beach past the excursion time and if you can use all of the facilities if you do.

My family did this excursion and had a great time. The food and drink were ok, nothing really special, but the dolphin interaction was fun for my wife and daughter. I just went as an observer. My only problem is that they made us put all cameras in a locker so you we would have to buy their over priced pictures.

Her is a link to their youtube video:

• 2 months later...