emergency, leaving sunday need an answer

princess76021

Wasn't there a thread a while back that some guy was freaking out about everyone bringing thier appliances onboard and what a fire hazard he thought all that was.. Seeing that he believed it was all bought at garage sales...

I am sure he is hoping he is not in the cabin next to the OP...

LOL

Go ahead take it along' date=' enjoy your morning java... and your cruise...[/quote']

it is brand new, also contains no glass

Maybe princess76021 likes flavored coffee....like me....they have those little coffee makers that brew right into an insulated cup at Target, K-mart, Wally world, etc.....:rolleyes:

I actually ordered one of these online. It came with 2 stainless steel insulated cups and was about $20. I have been using it in the mornings and it makes great coffee. I actually don't think Carnival's coffee is bad, but we will be on the Caribbean Princess in 9 days and I have heard it is really terrible. Apparently many people going on Princess cruises bring their own coffee and pot. here is the link: http://www.ekitchengadgets.com/cutwotogocot.html

I have a 1.5 hour commute each way to work, so it comes in handy at home too! : )

We are coffe fanatics and have never taken a coffee pot. However, we do not like the room service coffee. The coffee on the lido deck, which is available virtually all the time, is great. So we take one of those insulated carafes (or you could take a thermos) so that we can take some to our cabin.

THAT'S AN EMERGENCY !

I thought someone died or was sick........

I'm offended by your lead-in style for attracting attention to your post ! :(

Please don't apologize. You are 100% correct. We were duped by the OPer. This was a post that, because of its disingenuous title, should have been ignored.

I would NOT pack the emergency coffee pot...counter space is just to small! Why not just bring your own larger insulated cup with cover?? They start to brew coffee about 6am or so and the deck is virtually empty except for a few early birds and cleaning crew and it is beautiful and peaceful on deck at that time of day...bring your camera and watch the sun come up

in health care we distinguish between URGENT care and EMERGENCY care, maybe that would help. I do agree that "emergency" ranks right along with "fire" as words whose immediacy I wish we could preserve.

give her a break, she's gone!! some people can just be plain cruel and i think you fit the catagory:p

Archived