Ahhh Just Booked Paradise

newlife_2010

Congrats on your booking! Yep, there are some EXCELLENT rates on the Jan 10th cruise aboard the beautiful fun ship "Paradise". I couldn't cruise on that date, but will be following you on the 19th. :D Be sure to leave some beer aboard, and don't eat all the chocolate melting cake! ;)

"SKY"

I got an amazing resident single rate on paradise for January 10th. To make it even better my flight from Chicago to Tampa was only $150. Is it crazy to want to loose weight only to gain it back with all the food on the cruise lol. Paradise here i come...

We Larry & I are going to jump on the Paradise Monday for Christmas. We really like that ship have spent a lot of time on her. While on board I'm thinking I will book for the 19th with Sky. However your rates sure do look better. Maybe I can do a B2B2B !!!!!!!! Larry JUST SAID NO WAY.

Char

We Larry & I are going to jump on the Paradise Monday for Christmas. We really like that ship have spent a lot of time on her. While on board I'm thinking I will book for the 19th with Sky. However your rates sure do look better. Maybe I can do a B2B2B !!!!!!!! Larry JUST SAID NO WAY.

Char

BOOOO! Larry is a "spoil sport". :rolleyes: Come on along. Just get aboard Monday, and stay through January. No Problem! ;)

"SKY"

BOOOO! Larry is a "spoil sport". :rolleyes: Come on along. Just get aboard Monday, and stay through January. No Problem! ;)

"SKY"

I know the ol' guy has NO scents of humor. I was going to book for next cruise & do New Years but Lar has to see these Dr's every 6 days for a treatment on his leg's. They will treat him Monday on our way to the ship & then Sat when we get off. BRAIN storm we could get off take him to St. Pete's & then back to the ship. :D

Going to think about this.

Char

I have so many questions - but I am so excited now that I cant think straight. As soon as I got off work I went and purchased a outfit for formal night :) Lets see off the top of my head:

1) This is silly but what do you wear in the sauna? I assume it is not "bare" at least I hope not. I am thinking a swimsuit?

2) I am currently waitlisted for "your time dining". What are the chances I will be assigned "your time"?

3) If I am assigned to "late dining" what does this mean? I will be sitting with the same people every night and I must show up at 815pm?

4) What are the shows on the Paradise? I am worried that if I stick with "late dining" I will miss all the good shows.

Congratulations on your great deal. That is even less than I paid for a 4 day on the Paradise in February. I hope you guys all take good care of the ship before we get on it. I got to see the Paradise sailing through Tampa Bay today on her way out. It makes it hard to wait.

YAY I just got the email that I am confirmed for open dining. I am so excited for Paradise.

Good for you !!!!!!!!!!!

It is so much easier to plan your evening with open seating.

Both of the shows are not to be missed as far as we are concerned. AWSOME We have found that on formal night the show room isn't as crowded, and you can get there early to get a good seat. If trying to make the show after dinner well that is chancing it.

You will have such a good time relax & enjoy. As for as the sauna I've never even seen but if it is nude maybe I should take a trip up.:eek:

This is a small ship so you will fine yourself saying GOOD MORNIN' & how was your day a lot more.

Char