Meeting someone from another ship

Xfedcruiser

I'll be arriving in Aruba on the Celebrity Eclipse, and my 91 year old Aunt will be arriving on the same day on Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas. I would like to meet her at her ship, preferably at the foot of the gangway. It looks like there is more than one pier, so we could be at different piers.

Is that doable? Or would port or ship security prevent me from getting to the ship? If so, where would you suggest that we meet?

Most of the ships dock together but occasionally I see one docked further up from the main area. I'm fairly certain that they won't let you inside the security area near the ship. If you can figure out where she is going to be docked, you could meet her right outside the security area, or if she is very mobile, you could meet her downtown in front of the pink buildings, which is a shopping area with stores and restaurants, on the front street, which are right across from the main port area. This is called the Royal Plaza Mall. If either of you is docked at the other port, it will be down the street, probably about a 10 minutes walk. Hope this helps.

Edited by Hatteras51