Another NEW Carnival Ship Ordered

Captain Carnival

There was a poster supplying some stuff on the Vista sub board, but he was attacked, challenged, and eventually left. They were the ones that apparently were supplying the Sunshine updates as well. Not sure why they were deemed uncredible.

I see they are keeping the updates on their page.

There was a poster supplying some stuff on the Vista sub board, but he was attacked, challenged, and eventually left. They were the ones that apparently were supplying the Sunshine updates as well. Not sure why they were deemed uncredible.

Carnivalfanitaly is back on CC in Everything Vista. I haven't seen Dry Dock Dave in a while though.

And will continue to do so in the foreseeable future until a "new" class comes along such as a Fantasy/Spirit class hybrid.

Thanks for today's laugh. Now I have to wipe up all the coffee that I just sprayed all over my keyboard.

Thanks for today's laugh. Now I have to wipe up all the coffee that I just sprayed all over my keyboard.

It confused me to. What exactly would be a Fantasy/Spirit hybrid? A fantasy class ship with balconies and only one dining room? Not sure I'd want to sail on a ship like that... probably not.

Edited by Disconnections

It confused me to. What exactly would be a Fantasy/Spirit hybrid? A fantasy class ship with balconies and only one dining room? Not sure I'd want to sail on a ship like that... probably not.

A smaller class of ships like that is currently being deployed (and another in the fleet was announced for HAL) with the new Vista class ship

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A smaller class of ships like that is currently being deployed (and another in the fleet was announced for HAL) with the new Vista class ship

Only problem is they are so far the opposite of extreme, reversed.

I don't have any interest in sailing the current Fantasy class ships. :p

Princess is starting to part with its smaller R-Class ships by selling 50% of the class to Oceania.

Edited by Disconnections

HAL's new ship is the second Pinnacle class ship to follow on the Koningsdam. It's a 100,000 ton ship. They're still getting bigger, not smaller.

I don't have any interest in sailing the current Fantasy class ships. :p

Princess is starting to part with its smaller R-Class ships by selling 50% of the class to Oceania.

I think the reference was in something that fits under bridges in home ports such as Tampa

HAL's new ship is the second Pinnacle class ship to follow on the Koningsdam. It's a 100,000 ton ship. They're still getting bigger, not smaller.

True but all relative....I really don't have a dog in this fight. Besides it is not going to happen in the next 5 or 6 years.

I think the reference was in something that fits under bridges in home ports such as Tampa

My take on a Fantasy/Vista hybrid would be a ship that is exactly like the Fantasy class, except with balconies and one dining room that allows you to walk the entire length of the ship. That is what comes to my mind when using the term "hybrid."

Edited by Disconnections

My take on a Fantasy/Vista hybrid would be a ship that is exactly like the Fantasy class, except with balconies and one dining room that allows you to walk the entire length of the ship. That is what comes to my mind when his the term "hybrid."

Wouldn't hybrid mean it runs on recycled corn and lobster??? :confused:

My take on a Fantasy/Vista hybrid would be a ship that is exactly like the Fantasy class, except with balconies and one dining room that allows you to walk the entire length of the ship. That is what comes to my mind when his the term "hybrid."

Sounds good to me.

My take on a Fantasy/Vista hybrid would be a ship that is exactly like the Fantasy class, except with balconies and one dining room that allows you to walk the entire length of the ship. That is what comes to my mind when using the term "hybrid."

I picture a ship 2000 feet long, 7 decks high and narrow enough to fit through the St Lawrence seaway. Maybe it would even articulate in the middle. Diamonds and Plats could be in one half and the riff and the raff could be in the other.

I picture a ship 2000 feet long, 7 decks high and narrow enough to fit through the St Lawrence seaway. Maybe it would even articulate in the middle. Diamonds and Plats could be in one half and the riff and the raff could be in the other.

Of course the Platinum/Diamonds would be on the "right" side! :)

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

Precisely! Build them (to replace the existing fantasy class) and they will come!