Why was the enchantment the only stretched ship?

None of the Vision class ships have ever had a basketball court.

See-you learn something every day!! I thought it was just lost to those trampolines!! :o Thank god I never booked another vision class!! Although I probably would of researched the ship and found that out.

The inserted section was put in the middle, it could not add space to the ends. But additional common space is still additional common space. I have been in theaters where they were not nearly full for a show, the WJ will never have enough space for everyone all at one time, or even for half of the cruisers at a given time (I don't believe they ever planned it for that capacity even) and the same for the gym.

I never said there was not a net gain in common space. But when I want to find a seat in the buffet, it's little consolation that the ship now has a Bolero's.

Edited by clarea

See different folks have different experiences on the same ship. I never felt that EN was crowded in the Buffet or Theater. I never had a problem finding a seat in either. However I never go to the Buffet on embarkation day or for breakfast.

I don't think anyone goes to breakfast on embarkation day since you don't get on till lunch Time, or did you mean on debarkation day.

I agree, I notice the crowding most in Windjammer.

So true. One morning as we ate breakfast we saw two ladies walking around with plates of food looking for a place to sit. We invited them to join us since we were at a table for four. We ended up having a great time with these two sisters. Hung out with them on board and the last night we all had a great time in Boleros. One of our best cruise memories!