Don't see promo on my reservation

Mikkar

I booked a cruise on the Dawn from Boston to Bermuda on May 1st and chose the UBP as part of the new promotion but I don't see it anywhere on my online reservation. It's probably there but I'm just not looking in the right place. Can someone tell me where the code would show on my reservation?

Thanks for the quick response. The rep said he was going to e-mail the confirmation to me but I didn't receive it. I called yesterday to speak with him but got VM. Is it on the right side of the vacation summary page? I don't see anything there.

Sorry, it would have been on the right side of the screen when you did the initial booking. Did they send you a confirmation email with the trip details? If they did, the code should be in the upper right hand corner. I don't believe you can see it anywhere on the ncl.com vacation planner (major flaw, in my opinion).

Hope this helps!

I don't believe you can see it anywhere on the ncl.com vacation planner (major flaw, in my opinion).

They do show under "Amenity Details" on the Vacation Summary page -- but not in a reliable manner. For example, I have CHOODB on my confirmation, but the Vacation Summary page only shows dining and on-board credit.

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail and there's nothing on the vacation summary page. In the past, I've had OBC on the summary page, so that's where I thought it would show up. I'll call the rep in the morning. Thanks for the replies.

I had the same problem this week after I rebooked a couple of cruises to take advantage of this promo. Although the promo codes showed up correctly on the booking invoices, when I logged onto my account on NCL.com, the vacation summaries were not correct.

I contacted my PCC, and it turns out NCL can email you an "Amenities Invoice" that spells out what you have. My suggestion is that folks ask NCL to send this to you. Codes are nice, but I like to have something in English clear as day that confirms what we have, just in case there's any problem on our account once we board, especially since one of our cruises is not until 2016. Who knows if they will even remember the codes then? :)

I had the same problem this week after I rebooked a couple of cruises to take advantage of this promo. Although the promo codes showed up correctly on the booking invoices, when I logged onto my account on NCL.com, the vacation summaries were not correct.

I contacted my PCC, and it turns out NCL can email you an "Amenities Invoice" that spells out what you have. My suggestion is that folks ask NCL to send this to you. Codes are nice, but I like to have something in English clear as day that confirms what we have, just in case there's any problem on our account once we board, especially since one of our cruises is not until 2016. Who knows if they will even remember the codes then? :)

That's a great piece of information, much better than just a code. Thank you for sharing, I'll ask for it when I call tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I'm sure glad I found this thread. I tried to book online the other day with the CHOB code and NCL's site barfed on my pax info, so I had to call them to complete the booking. I asked the agent multiple times to confirm the rate included our freestyle choice promo code, and he repeatedly stated it did. He had software problems during the process, too.

I was kind of confused when I saw EASYFARE and RESSE on my confirmation, and no CHOB. Being new to NCL, and the agent having told me repeatedly that the rate included the beverage package, I figured the paperwork had to be right and it was a quirk of their document that it didn't show there.

Then I saw this thread and checked my online booking but couldn't see it there, either. It was 3 days after booking, and they tried to charge me more at first but I explained what happened, and they made good on the original price/promo. I have a new confirmation doc with the correct promo code and original rate, and won't hesitate to question immediately in the future.

Thank you for this. I booked through an online TA, but I called NCL and they were happy to email me an Amenity Confirmation showing my UBP, UDP and onboard credit. I feel so much more secure knowing I have the paperwork to prove it, just in case.