Crown Loft Prices?

LMINMA

Question for some more seasoned cruisers;

I can book a lost suite on oasis in December for just over

$5000.00 on the eastern rout. I think that is about as low as

I have ever seen. Anyone???? Anyone ever stay up there?

Feedback?

Thanks

I was able to book one for this January on the Western route for just under $5000. I have never stayed up there before, but for that price I just couldn't pass it up. I'm really looking forward to it, and have been reading great thinks about the Costal Kitchen and new suite lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mike

Been in CL twice on Allure. Both times started off in GS and week before cruise took an upsell. (Cheaper than what you found when all is said and done). I don't know. You may do better. But of course now we are addicted to the CL. On our upcoming cruise on Oasis, we booked new GS. Um. Hoping for upsell. Enjoy.

Sea ya

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Had one last Sept (2013). $1649 per person ($3298). That's about as low as I have ever seen it, so we grabbed cabin 1750 on Oasis (center, starboard side). It was FANTASTIC! Wonderful experience all around. The cabin was beautiful and the service was superb. The balcony is huge, but there is no table out there (only a 2 nice loungers and a table). But it's still fantastic.

Huge shower in the loft, plus a full bathroom downstairs.

Love the private floor. Very quiet.

You'll love the CL.

Question for some more seasoned cruisers;

I can book a lost suite on oasis in December for just over

$5000.00 on the eastern rout. I think that is about as low as

I have ever seen. Anyone???? Anyone ever stay up there?

Feedback?

Thanks

that's a really great price. these suites generally go for about $9000-$12000 or so. we were in 1708 (just forward from center hump on the port side) on allure in january of this year for about the price you got, and felt like it was a steal. our friends were in an OS and it didn't even compare - we much preferred the CL. The decor is a lot more modern and the two-story views were amazing. The balcony, although two stories high, is smaller - it only has two loungers and a small table, and there is no room for a dining table - but that was the only negative we found. We were worried about motion on the 17th-18th deck, but felt almost none. Now that the suite lounge and coastal kitchen are on 17, the CLs will be even more convenient.

Just keep in mind that L1's overlook the ocean while L2's overlook the sports court/zip line area. We paid a couple hundred more for the L1 because we wanted the quiet and privacy. Some people prefer L2's because they can see all the action, but not us - I want my quiet. :D (And if i got my L1 and L2 mixed up, someone please tell me!)

For $5k, i'd grab one again in a heartbeat. they are still not cheap and we're not rich, but i enjoyed it so much i totally think it was worth it.