new perks for mini-suite pax questions

39august

Are the daily chocolate covered strawberries an Elite Perk or a Minisuite Perk - I have not seen them listed in either place.

Ron

I believe this is an Elite perk. Elite people receive "hor dourves/canopes" on formal nights. Some ships seem to deliver them nightly like suites get them. On some ships - they just deliver a standard plate and on other ships - you can choose what you want delivered. When on the Sun Princess - I spoke to the Capt Circle host extenisvely and she explained that different ships do it slightly different.

Are the daily chocolate covered strawberries an Elite Perk or a Minisuite Perk - I have not seen them listed in either place.

We are Elite. (Well at least my DW is, I get to just tag along.) Anyway, on our last CB cruise in 11/04 we were in a mini-suite and we got a menu each day , like the breakfast menu, and could order which hor'dourves we wanted that night. I think we got them just about every night except maybe Sat. I think it is an Elite perk but I am not sure.

Can't wait until next month. Back to the the CB!

Oh yes you can when you're on a ship for 46 days! :)

Arlene

With 46 days on the ship, there was probably toooo much of everything, huh? :eek: I always wondered on those long cruises, how often does the same menu show up? Please let us know. Thanks

No offense but you do seem to complain. Maybe you are in a better mood when on a cruise ship.
With all due respect, I fail to see how saying "I DO NOT want to see another chocolate covered strawberry!" followed by a huge smiley face is complaining...

Am I missing something? :confused:

Arlene, my neighbor and also cousin, teaches english, math & reading. I asked her to look at your posts. I then asked her if you were complaining. She said absolutely not! Now I realize you knew that but thought I'd mention this for others to read.

Diane

What is it lately with these (nasty) comments :confused:

I've been wondering the same thing, glad to know it's not just me. It's not just this thread, there have been several lately that have gotten very personal and very rude. This one seems to have gone the same direction, it's a shame really.

Arlene, my neighbor and also cousin, teaches english, math & reading. I asked her to look at your posts. I then asked her if you were complaining. She said absolutely not! Now I realize you knew that but thought I'd mention this for others to read.

Diane

Thanks Diane. :D

Arlene <----in very rainy Seychelles

Archived