Spa on Freedom

cowgrlkirby

HI everyone! I was wondering what is free to use in the spa on the Freedom. I don't mind paying a little to use a steam room or a Jacuzzi for a little relaxation but free makes it even sweeter. And please no blasting be with the old comment of " If you can afford a cruise you can afford the spa". I just want to spend an hour or so during the entire cruise not hours every day. Thanks in advance for any help!!!:D

HI everyone! I was wondering what is free to use in the spa on the Freedom. I don't mind paying a little to use a steam room or a Jacuzzi for a little relaxation but free makes it even sweeter. And please no blasting be with the old comment of " If you can afford a cruise you can afford the spa". I just want to spend an hour or so during the entire cruise not hours every day. Thanks in advance for any help!!!:D

There is no Cloud 9 spa on the Freedom so the "regular" spa area is accessible to the entire ship and free, except for services, of course. The bigger ships have the Cloud 9 areas where a charge is incurred and the areas are restricted to those paying. They do have the usual free spa areas as well. Cloud 9 spas have therapeutic areas unlike the regular spas- heated tile benches, aroma therapy, and mineral pools (except the Sunshine). In general, the regular spas see higher usage. Before Cloud 9 spas, and where there were none, I fully enjoyed the regular offerings. We don't gamble or care to go to a show every night so utilizing the enhanced spa is our splurge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We cruised on the Freedom in August. I love the dry sauna and the steam room. Most ships have them programmed where they will cut off every 30 minutes. Keep that in mind at night.

We also use the spa showers because they are a lot roomier compared to the staterooms.

The ships with cloud 9 spas charge for the eucalyptus steam.

Edited by tbbtravels