Navigator JS Question

SnorkelBoy

Is there any difference in cabin layout (walk-in closet etc) from a JS on the hump vs the aft view?

I booked the hump because the two aft JS on deck 10 didn't show to be available but in checking and mistakenly putting 4 people in a cabin the two aft, as well as others, showed up as available. I realize that RCCL is trying to have the properly equipped cabins for the number of passengers in the cabin and that's why these didn't show up when I booked for two of us. This trip is for next October and my next question is there a date that these aft cabins would be released for two people vs 3 or 4 and secondly is it likely to get it now?

Our first cruise was in an aft cabin and have been trying to get another since.

Thanks and if some feel the need to flame,then go for it if it will make you feel better.

:)

On The Voyager and Freedom Class ships the aft JS are a little narrower than the JS on the sides. They do not have the extra window next to the slider. Also, the closet really isn't a walk-in like the others. The view and larger balcony are great.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The center hump JS on Mariner and Navigator are larger than a standard JS - they have a full 3-cushion sofa instead of the 2-cushion one and noticeably (to me, anyway) more floor space. The balcony is larger, too. The other hump JS aren't as large (they only have the 2-cushion sofas), but I prefer the hump to the aft cabins on Voyager and larger ships.

Have been in both a side JS and aft JS on Navigator. The aft was a bit more narrow and the walk in closet a bit more awkward as to walk in you kind of had to push the clothes aside due to it being more narrow. However we would always choose the aft for the huge balcony and take the smaller closet. Can't go wrong in either.