Trouble registering for connections party

wvufan

I tweeted @Celebritycruises about this issue. The response was send an email to concerns@celebrity.com. Pretty sure they have to be aware of this by now and are blowing smoke up my stack.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That's funny. That's exactly what I did, and what they told me to do, and so I forwarded the SAME email I have already sent three times.

Let's see if they even bother sending a response. I haven't gotten ANY kind of response from ANY emails to Celebrity - EVER!

Just tried again. We are leaving tomorrow for our Jan 3rd reflection cruise and I doubt the problem will be fixed before the time cut off prior to the cruise date.

No Cruise Critic Reservation Found.
:cool:

I've been in touch with Reflection and the Event Co-ordinator has been made aware of the issue.

I just spent 45 minutes speaking and on hold with a courteous Celebrity rep. Amazingly he had never heard of Cruise Critic!

I walked him to and through it.

Bottom line is that after consultation with his support team he said the problem was the linkage between Celebrity and Cruise Critic and that they were working on it. I suggested that given how long it has taken they enlist a 12 year old to help.

I further told them that I was most upset that they have not responded to the emails at the address their representatives provided connections@celebritycruises.com

He said they were swamped at that address and couldn't answer quickly,but if I sent yet another right now I would get a response because they would be "looking for mine"LOL

Finally ,I told him of the irony of listening to how Celebrity anticipates your smallest needs even before you ask on their recorded loop while I was on hold.

I'll post again when and if I get a response.

I just spent 45 minutes speaking and on hold with a courteous Celebrity rep. Amazingly he had never heard of Cruise Critic!

I walked him to and through it.

Bottom line is that after consultation with his support team he said the problem was the linkage between Celebrity and Cruise Critic and that they were working on it. I suggested that given how long it has taken they enlist a 12 year old to help.

I further told them that I was most upset that they have not responded to the emails at the address their representatives provided connections@celebritycruises.com

He said they were swamped at that address and couldn't answer quickly,but if I sent yet another right now I would get a response because they would be "looking for mine"LOL

Finally ,I told him of the irony of listening to how Celebrity anticipates your smallest needs even before you ask on their recorded loop while I was on hold.

I'll post again when and if I get a response.

I'm glad I didn't hold my breath. Don't ask me to email you (celebrity) and not even have the courtesy to respond. @celebritycruises tweeted back "thanks! We are aware of the problem". It would also be nice of somebody from Cruise Critic to explain what they are doing on their end and if they know what the problem is. While this isn't the biggest problem in the world by far, it does go to show the lack of customer service lately.

Edited by cruisinforabruising

I'm glad I didn't hold my breath. Don't ask me to email you (celebrity) and not even have the courtesy to respond. @celebritycruises tweeted back "thanks! We are aware of the problem". It would also be nice of somebody from Cruise Critic to explain what they are doing on their end and if they know what the problem is. While this isn't the biggest problem in the world by far, it does go to show the lack of customer service lately.

Maybe they will blame it on the North Koreans.

Ridiculous that it can't be fixed.

I posted this on another thread 2 weeks ago:

Are you aware of how many Threads have been started, how many posts have been posted,

and how months you have said this???

Why don't you ask the IT department to post on this website as to WHY

nothing can be fixed and have them read all the negative comments

about your website!!!!!

Below are your some of your posts from the last 5 months.

Their answer:

Dear eeeeaaa,

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but we work very hard to provide information to our IT team in order to patch up any issues. From my understanding, our website issues are slowly, but surely being resolved.

They have yet to answer the questions as to why nothing can be fixed.

I posted this on another thread 2 weeks ago:

Their answer:

They have yet to answer the questions as to why nothing can be fixed.

I am curious" do you EVER post ANYTHING on these boards that is not a rant or complaint? Do you ever CONTRIBUTE any information to anyone other than to bitch?

Hi there,

We're told this should be fixed this month. We'll post once the fix is in place. Thank you for your patience.

This has been an ongoing issue and I'm certain that it has been quite a thorn in your side for some time. I'll be on Silhouette in 4 days and,of course was unable to register. Fixing later this month really doesn't solve the problem for people like me who are cruising in short order. I believe that the CC Meet and Mingle is and has been a good PR tool for Celebrity. Many Hotel Directors and Cruise Directors has pretty much inferred that in thir remarks. I offered a suggestion on another thread and will repeat it here for reactions.

Each ship should be contacted and the Events Coordinator advised to eastablish a time and place for a gathering. Guest Relations should be kept informed so that they might direct guests to the proper location. The message board near Guest Relations can be used to post an announcement. Guests who have registered will get the usual invitation. I would view this only as a temporary solution and will end once the web site problem is fixed.

I most certainly understand your frustration and appreciate your efforts.

Edited by Orator

This has been an ongoing issue and I'm certain that it has been quite a thorn in your side for some time. I'll be on Silhouette in 4 days and,of course was unable to register. Fixing later this month really doesn't solve the problem for people like me who are cruising in short order. I believe that the CC Meet and Mingle is and has been a good PR tool for Celebrity. Many Hotel Directors and Cruise Directors has pretty much inferred that in thir remarks. I offered a suggestion on another thread and will repeat it here for reactions.

Each ship should be contacted and the Events Coordinator advised to eastablish a time and place for a gathering. Guest Relations should be kept informed so that they might direct guests to the proper location. The message board near Guest Relations can be used to post an announcement. Guests who have registered will get the usual invitation. I would view this only as a temporary solution and will end once the web site problem is fixed.

Great idea, hope they follow through.

Thanks Orator,

I agree that this is a great idea. We're still working with the different groups to see what we can do.

Thanks Orator,

I agree that this is a great idea. We're still working with the different groups to see what we can do.

We sail 17 jan 2015 so we can not wait for the fix, Celebrity Cruises PLEASE inform the Event mananger Summit 17 jan to organise our connection party, only 21 p are logged in because of the problem (plenty of people are trying)

I hope we can have the connection party.

Thanks

This is very interesting, and I am really curious about what causes all of the glitches with the Celebrity website. I am going on my first Celebrity cruise in March, and have received the same error message when trying to register for the connections party. I've also had a host of other weird website issues. Yesterday I couldn't get into my reservation at all. Today I can get in but cannot book excursions. There seems to be one problem after another.