Epic Cirque show questions....

AandBmom

Can someone please help me out with a few questions.

1. Can we see well enough without getting the priority seating?

2. If you book it together can you be sure to get your party all together (10 of us)

3. Is it entertaining for all ages? How long is it? (ages 4-76 in our group)

4. Any other advice before I book?

When we were on the Epic earlier this year, we did the regular seating. It was okay. There were a few things that we didn't see because of site lines, but it was acceptable.

I will say that when we do it again in a couple of months, we are paying for premium seats.

I would say that I would be hesitant about taking a 4-year-old to the show. There is a lot going on and there isn't room to get up and walk around. The performers are performing around you at all times. Also, we did see an issue earlier this year with a young child causing problems because they couldn't see well enough and kept wanting to move their chair/stand and they were getting in the way of the performers.

I'm sure others with more experience with kids can give you better opinions than mine regarding taking a child.

I'm not sure how many the tables seat. We were in a booth for four. You will need to wait in line in order to get tables -- seating is not assigned when you book the show.

Can someone please help me out with a few questions.

1. Can we see well enough without getting the priority seating?

If on a table together some will be at an angle to the stage.

2. If you book it together can you be sure to get your party all together (10 of us)

No. Even if you book together there is no guarantee. Seating is on first come first served basis so you need to queue early to guarantee together.

3. Is it entertaining for all ages? How long is it? (ages 4-76 in our group)

Something for all ages but a youngster might get bored if they aren't used to sitting for the approx 1hr30mins performance. They do ask customers to refrain from moving around on the lower floor as the artists come and go as do the waiters. It's starter served then performance starts, mid way main course, just before the end dessert and coffees just in time for the end. If at the early show they do ask people to leave as soon as possible so they can clean up and reset for the next act.

4. Any other advice before I book?

Early performances often clash with sail-away times.