"Boarding passes"

arkmomma

When we took our kids on a Disney cruise I found some cute "boarding pass" templates. Anybody know where I can find a Carnival (triumph is possible) template like this? [ATTACH]334469[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

didn't know Carnival allowed cute boarding passes. we print them out from the cruise document site. so many of the crew have to read them quickly to get the luggage moving.

I haven't ever seen what you are looking for, but if you are a little creative, I'm sure y ou could change the Disney one using whiteout or whatever or cutting and pasting parts of that on a new sheet of paper and make it into what you need.

Good luck and I am no way a artsy-craftsy person, but I think even I could do it, lol.

Glad you found something that worked. I was going to suggest looking on Etsy to at least see what's out there. My other suggestion was to use Aylee's template and create your own. We did this for our wedding invites last year.

http://www.i-do-it-yourself.com/2008/08/aylees-boarding-pass-invitation-save-the-date/

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Glad you found something that worked. I was going to suggest looking on Etsy to at least see what's out there. My other suggestion was to use Aylee's template and create your own. We did this for our wedding invites last year.

http://www.i-do-it-yourself.com/2008/08/aylees-boarding-pass-invitation-save-the-date/

I used Aylee's for my wedding invite as well. Came out amazing

Last Christmas, we surprised the kids with a cruise during spring break. Dh and I went on the same boat in October, so we took pics around the boat with signs. Each sign had a word on it and said "You are going on a cruise spring break 2014!!! I placed each sign around the boat, and even had crew members holding signs. I arranged them in a collage, sent it off to be made into a puzzle. I put the puzzle in small holiday bags that were tied to all the gifts. They had to open all their gifts, collect all the puzzle pieces, gather them together and then work together to see the finished puzzle collage. It was easier than I made it sound! :)