Stingray tour

lbfluffy

I'd like to book the stingray tour. However Carnival does not have it listed for our cruise date. We are going on the Liberty Dec 10. Is there another way I can book this? I know Eli has his new tour that does this, but my kids couldn't handle the powerboat thing. So are there companies I can go through? Carnival said they are contracted through Jolly mariner tours, but I can't find their website. Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I don't really want to do the boat thing, I just want to be taken to stingray city on a tour. When we were in Grand Cayman we were taken to a specific spot on boat and then we were able to enjoy the stingrays. After it was over we were taken back to the dock. I'm hoping someone has info on this for Antigua. Thanks.

I actually just want to go to stingray city. I don't want to do that speed boat tour. I don't think the kids would like it. I called the numbers listed and they say if the ship offers the stingray tour, then they can not book the tour. But I don't know if Carnival is offering it for our date in December because it is not listed. So any other suggestions where I can get this confirmed before we leave, or maybe I can just hop in a taxi when we get off in Antigua? Thanks.

Archived