When does the upgrade call come?

dduckieg

Yes you log onto "Manage my Booking" and at the far right hand side near the top you will see a link "Cruise Details" and with " My Cruise Details" you will see a list with stateroom on it. It will either say "to be assigned" or will show your stateroom number. Let us know what you find out from your search. I went from a Inside GTY to a porthole on deck 6 U. If no stateroom assigned just keep checking as I did.

I would still check in as I did when I first booked the cruise. I waited until I had a stateroom assignment to print out my boarding pass but everything else was already intered on Carnivals web site so I knew that everything was completed.

Tom:)

Edited by trbarton

Hello all,

My DW and I will be leaving on the Breeze in 42 days. I currently have an interior room but was thinking about upgrading to a cove balcony. Instead of me calling and paying full price difference :(, I am curious as to when I might expect a call for upgrades :D. How far out from your cruises has this happened?

Happy Holidays and appreciation!!!

If I were you I would not be expecting an upgrade call. Even if there are cove balconies available the chances that you get the upgrade call are slim. Even if you do get an upgrade call, the most likely upgrade is to a better inside cabin. If you get an upgrade to a better category then most likely it would be to an ocean view cabin.

If you really want a cove balcony I suggest that you purchase it yourself before they are all gone.

Yes you log onto "Manage my Booking" and at the far right hand side near the top you will see a link "Cruise Details" and with " My Cruise Details" you will see a list with stateroom on it. It will either say "to be assigned" or will show your stateroom number. Let us know what you find out from your search. I went from a Inside GTY to a porthole on deck 6 U. If no stateroom assigned just keep checking as I did.

I would still check in as I did when I first booked the cruise. I waited until I had a stateroom assignment to print out my boarding pass but everything else was already intered on Carnivals web site so I knew that everything was completed.

Tom:)

Thanks for the info..that is what I figured...ready to see where we will be! I told dh even if we were all the way forward on the Riveria deck we would still be on a ship..and I won't complain:D