NCL Star Suite Selection E-mail

Gappleby

For those who are interested, I received the below via e-mail today. This is for an Owner's Suite so it includes the liquor selections:

Good Afternoon ­­­­­­,

Below are some of the complimentary amenities that will be made available to you, our valued Haven & Suites guests. We have several options and it would be my pleasure to assist you with pre arranging everything for your upcoming sailing onboard the Norwegian Star on January 19, 2015. Please select your preferences from the menu below.

In addition to the luxurious feather pillows in your suite, you can also select from the following pillow options:

Pillow Options

Overfilled Firm - firm but not too hard

Climarelle - body temperature regulating

Ultra Foam - deluxe memory

Reading Wedge

Hypo-Allergenic

Coffee

Regular

Decaffeinated

Tea

Chamomile

Green

Black

Lemon

Water

Still

Sparkling

Extra Towels

Washcloths

Hand

Bath

Please choose 3 bottles from the list below.

Liquor

Beefeater Gin

Grant’s Blended Scotch Whiskey

Smirnoff Vodka

Jim Beam Bourbon

Seagram’s 7 Crown

Bacardi Superior Rum

Cazadores Blanco Tequila

Dry White Vermouth

Sweet Red Vermouth

Harvey’s Bristol Cream Sherry

Sandeman Reserve Port

Jameson Irish Whiskey

Kahlua

North & South By Norwegian, Sauvignon Blanc California

North & South By Norwegian, Merlot California

Sodas

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Sierra Mist Soda

Orange Soda

Tonic Water

Ginger Ale

Club Soda

Also, please advise me of any additional interest in our Mandara Spa Services, Art Gallery, or Specialty Dining. It would be my pleasure to make these arrangements for your upcoming sailing. Please advise me of your estimated time of arrival to the port on the day of embarkation so that I may advise the shipboard team. If you have any questions or requests please feel free to contact us at NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

Regards,

Arthur Paris

They sometimes forget to send them out. You can email at the address posted in the OP's post and they will get back to you. It is hit or miss how well they take care of your requests. If not, the butler will fix you up as soon as you board. Two weeks ago they took care of about 50% before we boarded and the rest the first afternoon.

We sail on the Getaway Aft Penthouse Suite on January 31st and not received the e-mail. I guest we are one of the missed! :D

Will need to e-mail them, thanks for posting the e-mail address.

We're on the same cruise with you, also in an aft corner Penthouse suite on deck 11, portside. You should be receiving a welcome letter in the mail containing your personalized luggage tags as well as the email address to contact the pre-cruise concierge with your pillow requests etc.;)

• 2 months later...

We sail on Sunday (first time in a suite), and have not received the e-mail or letter for pre-cruise selections. I was looking forward to that in my anticipation and excitement of being in a suite. But, it's not a big deal to not get it, right? I can still choose pillows when we get there and whatnot? Nothing major I am missing out on by not getting it?

We sail on Sunday (first time in a suite), and have not received the e-mail or letter for pre-cruise selections. I was looking forward to that in my anticipation and excitement of being in a suite. But, it's not a big deal to not get it, right? I can still choose pillows when we get there and whatnot? Nothing major I am missing out on by not getting it?

Did you book with a TA? If so, the package is sent to them. If you wish, send an email now to the pre concierge listed in the above post and they will still take care of it.

Did you receive the priority luggage tags in the mail? I ended up emailing the address on the letter that came with the tags when the selection email didn't arrive and received two copies -- from different reps -- the next day.

Pillows would be easy to deal with on board, though. We just had a couple requests specific to sail away.

Edited by cadien

Did you book with a TA? If so, the package is sent to them. If you wish, send an email now to the pre concierge listed in the above post and they will still take care of it.

I did book with a TA - she sent me the luggage tags ... priority boarding something .... but I did not receive the letter/email. We will email; thanks!

Did you receive the priority luggage tags in the mail? I ended up emailing the address on the letter that came with the tags when the selection email didn't arrive and received two copies -- from different reps -- the next day.

Pillows would be easy to deal with on board, though. We just had a couple requests specific to sail away.

Yes - got the luggage tags from my TA. Thanks!