All-Inclusive Bar Package

Steven_&_Daniel

The 'fine print' on this package says:

"Package does not apply to Sun Princess, Sea Princess and Dawn Princess or Diamond Princess and Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia."

Does anyone know if this is strictly for round trip sailings from Australia? The 'departing from and returning to' implies it is only on cruises returning to Australia. What about a Sydney to Singapore cruise? Any ideas? I know I could call Princess, but we all know I'd get a different answer from each rep I talked to.

I'll probably just have to wait and find out once on board.

The 'fine print' on this package says:

"Package does not apply to Sun Princess, Sea Princess and Dawn Princess or Diamond Princess and Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia."

Does anyone know if this is strictly for round trip sailings from Australia? The 'departing from and returning to' implies it is only on cruises returning to Australia. What about a Sydney to Singapore cruise? Any ideas? I know I could call Princess, but we all know I'd get a different answer from each rep I talked to.

I'll probably just have to wait and find out once on board.

There have been several different answers over the last few weeks on this. Some Australian cruisers recieved notification that the drink package they purchased prior to their cruise had been discontinued. Seems that Princess is not happy with liquor consumption on Australian cruises. Not sure if its all or select ones.

Like you say you will probably have to find out when you board.