Studio Cabins?

TPCRUISER2

On Q in my studio balcony it was one, double sized bed as opposed to 2 twins pushed together like in the non-studio cabins... BTW it seemed very short as well... I am not tall and my feet were pretty close to the bottom.

The bed is sort of built in to the shelf/closet combo and can't be moved....

Edited by megr1125

Here are shots of a Serenade studio cabin, 4583, that I took at the end of our recent cruise. Brilliance studio will be the same except these are across wise instead of length wise according to the deckplan of both . As you can see the bed is a single one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=334550&d=1419380298

attachment.php?attachmentid=334551&d=1419380298

attachment.php?attachmentid=334552&d=1419380298

PB220360.jpg.8d3332c9c79b71fbdcdf8382f3710df5.jpg

PB220362.jpg.020eeb3a6c57d6c6ea705008330b8437.jpg

PB220363.jpg.8d99cb1aeb12e383deb524922e8c42e3.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Here are shots of a Serenade studio cabin, 4583, that I took at the end of our recent cruise. Brilliance studio will be the same except these are across wise instead of length wise according to the deckplan of both . As you can see the bed is a single one.

Hey, what are you doing in my cabin?

This was my first single cabin and my first inside. The location was phenomenal and it was actually larger than I was expecting. I'd book a similar one in a heartbeat. I'm in a single balcony on Anthem next year, be interested to see the difference (apart from the obvious).

Can Anyone tell me about the bed? Is it a single or two together?

Make certain you also check pricing for a standard inside cabin with single supplement vs. pricing for a studio. I'm booked on the Serenade in February in a standard inside cabin with the single supplement which the cost is considerably less than the price of the studio cabin. Additionally since it's a standard inside cabin booked as a single I get double C&A points something you don't get when booking studio cabins.