Best Margaritas on a beach in Cozumel

beachbooles

I LOVE going to Cozumel...I know many cruisers are tired of this port, but not me.

For several years we enjoyed Paradise Beach..it had GREAT margaritas and fun stuff for the kids to climb on and swim...then they changed owners, got cheap and the food and drink quality went downhill. So, this year we booked an excursion that goes to the mainland gets back at 7PM!.

However.....We are sailing on the RCCL Freedom of the Seas and she's having propulsion issues so the port time got cut short. Looks like i'm back to my chilling on the beach with good food and margaritas while the kids play and we will taxi there and back.

So...I need suggestions!! Let me know where you recommend for good margaritas, like REAL LIMES and food and easy chilaxing...

Can't wait to hear what you all have as recommendations!:)

Not sure how old your kids are? :confused: For little ones there is a great kiddie water park at Playa Mia; for older ones and teens I would head to Mr. Sanchos. Or trade the beach for great snorkeling from the shore and head to The Money Bar.

Not sure how old your kids are? :confused: For little ones there is a great kiddie water park at Playa Mia; for older ones and teens I would head to Mr. Sanchos. Or trade the beach for great snorkeling from the shore and head to The Money Bar.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll look those up. My kids are 15 and 12. Worst case, I'll go back to paradise beach but I was hoping to find a new alternative.

I appreciate the input!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mr. Sanchos has both a pay-as-you-go side and an all-inclusive (food and drinks) side; you'll pay extra for water toys (similar to Paradise Beach).

We love snorkeling at the Money Bar - I'm more of a bucket of beers guy, but my wife enjoys the margaritas just about anywhere. :p