Is there a Marriott or Hilton family of hotels that off free suttle to Jaxport?

Barry ATL

I know this information is somewhere in the forum, but my sister in-law is offering a free night for us the night before our March cruise. She has points with both hotels. So, I thought you guys could give me a quick answer. This board is always so helpful. :)

I know this information is somewhere in the forum, but my sister in-law is offering a free night for us the night before our March cruise. She has points with both hotels. So, I thought you guys could give me a quick answer. This board is always so helpful. :)

Check with hotel chain webpage for that specifix hotel?

I know these have offered park and cruise rate with free shuttle to the cruise terminal in the past. I don't know about if you are flying in if it would be free or if a fee would be charged.

Hilton Gardens

Fairfield Airport

Courtyard (I-295 east beltway)

Springhill Suites

We just returned from a cruise last month out of Jacksonville. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport. They have a park and cruise deal. It is worth it to us not to have the hassle of parking at the port and dragging our bags to the terminal. It also saves us a little cash.

The hotel was nice. They do not take you over in the hotel van they use for airport runs. They outsource the shuttle to a local company that stops at many hotels. It didn't bother us but it may not be ideal if you like to board early.

Edited by 8335GOULR

Keep in mind that if the hotel has a "Park and Cruise" rate, they will not allow you to redeem your free night for that rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Barry, there is a Springhill Suites at the airport. I don't know if they

have a package with a shuttle but they are part of Marriott. My best

suggestion is to call the hotel directly.

Here is the local number.........904 741 8002.

Thanks for all of the tips. I think the airport is going to be the best bet. Both chains have several hotels there.

DH is parapledgic (wheelchair) so, I think the best bet is to seperate the hotel from the shuttle, taxi or whatever transport we come up with for the trip to JAXport. Heck, if the hotel is free, I might even splurge for a cab. :)