Question about price drop

Jesse1179

I booked a last minute cruise this week for the end of January. I noticed the price went from $209 pp to $189 pp. I haven't been assigned my room yet. Do I qualify for the lower rate? If so, do I just call my PVP and get OBC, or how does this work? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked a last minute cruise this week for the end of January. I noticed the price went from $209 pp to $189 pp. I haven't been assigned my room yet. Do I qualify for the lower rate? If so, do I just call my PVP and get OBC, or how does this work? Thanks in advance!!

you need to book early saver rate to qualitfy for any price reductions. Booking last minute you do not qualify. Also bookng a guarantee rate is not part of early saver.

Are you sure this is the cruise rate? and does not include taxes etc?

go see what it will cost to chose your cabin now... if its the same price or cheaper-- you can pick your cabin

Yeah when I went to the booking it allowed me to pick my cabin. I did a mock booking and the price was lower. I'm still getting used to booking my own as this is my second cruise, first one I've booked myself.

I'm sorry...I misunderstood. So I can pick my cabin now? And potentially upgrade?

If the price is the same or less-- call your agent and tell them you want to pick a cabin.

Although booked at a guarantee rate-- you can pick your own cabin for the price-- but if that price is cheaper-- pick your cabin.

be careful of what is above, below and across from you

If the price is the same or less-- call your agent and tell them you want to pick a cabin.

Although booked at a guarantee rate-- you can pick your own cabin for the price-- but if that price is cheaper-- pick your cabin.

be careful of what is above, below and across from you

Good advise. I had a cabin that was next to the steward storage area, above it was also the same storage room. I had ear plugs in - but was still a loud experience. They stock those rooms day and night. 2 am, 4 am, 2 pm,,Glass clinking, carts bouncing over the entrance way,,,,,,Always look to see what is above, below and next to you.