Any news from South America?

Sox Fan Cruiser

Interested in any reports about the Golden in South America also. We'll be on that cruise later in the month. Sox Fan Cruiser, please post your experiences on cruise critic. Would love to hear about YOUR impressions. We did this cruise on Norwegian in 2010 and it was fantastic! So good, that we're redoing it with friends and relatives, on Princess, this time.

Don't know anything other than the Golden was in the Falklands a day or so ago. A friend posted photos from the Stanley webcam as well as the Golden's bridge cam. It's never guaranteed that the ship can tender into port there.

My fingers are crossed! I'm also on this upcoming cruise, and I really, really want to see the Falklands. :) Since last year on a TA, I was denied seeing the Shetland Islands due to bad weather, I think the universe owes me! ;)

Two years ago we were the first ship that stopped in Falklands for the season. It was exceptional wet in Fauklands rained every day for two weeks before our arrival,we were lucky and had our Penguin tour early in the morning. Later tours got cancelled because of weather. Then I heard that some cruises after us miss the Fauklands.