Dream spa pass

Lidolounger

Sailing Dream Feb1 and 8. Want to purchase the spa pass for the week. How and when can I purchase it? Experiences from those who have done this?

I purchased it when I visited the spa once onboard. There wasn't a rush by any means. Just go when it makes sense early in your trip.

Is this available on Breeze' date=' and if so, what is price ?

TYIA[/quote']

It is on the Breeze, it is $150 for a single and $300 for a couple :)

For me it was less than the cost of a pass to upgrade to a spa balcony room so that is what I did. Since I won't have any kids on this next cruise, girls b-day trip, I plan to use it ALOT :)

We are sailing on the Breeze this summer. I am debating about a spa pass. I really think I will love thalassotherapy pool. I am wondering if I can try it out with a $40 day pass and then upgrade that to the week pass if I love it. Has anyone done this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If considering buying the pass for nearly $300 per couple, upgrade to the spa balcony and have it included. The short walk will make it more enjoyable and much higher use. My wife and I had it on the Dream, we used it twice a day at a minimum, and often retreated to the spa. We opted for a cove balcony because we wanted to experience the cove at least once, but I would not hesitate to do the spa balcony next time we book. The pools, rooms, etc. were so relaxing.

If buying it on board, buy it early. They do/did sell out. Our friends were not able to purchase when we went last time.

We were going to get the weekly pass with a Cove too but decided just to upgrade to a spa balcony and not run the risk of not getting one and to be closer to the spa and not have to hike up 11 decks to use the spa.

I have heard that daily passes are not always available, it depends on how many weekly passes are sold and the amount of purchased spa cabins. Being upgraded to a spa cabin does not get you the spa access. At least it's not supposed to.

So you may not be able to try the spa with a daily pass.

We bought our spa pass on the Dream during the spa tour. I I remember, I ink the weekly pass could only be bought on the 1st or 2nd day, not midway through. We used it 2-3 times a day since it was rather private (not crowded) and quiet. The whole experience was very relaxing and enjoyable.

The daily passes, as someone mentioned, are not a guarantee as there are only so many of them, but consider sea days vs port days and when you think you might use it. The day pass may be better for you. But we always have late dinner seating, so we could enjoy the pool and steam room before dinner.

Be prepared for people who like to buy one and the try to sneak their friends in for free and make the pool a bit crowded. I'd like to say I was surprised, but with people nowadays, I'm not surprised. We had no problem going to the desk to turn them in and get them kicked out. The spa room guests get a white wrist band and everyone else gets a different colored wrist band each day. So when someone is there without a wrist band, and they are with friends who are wearing wrist bands, it's likely they sneaked their way in. You don't have to feel like the spa police, and it didn't ruin my experience, but I wanted to make sure Carnival was doing their job....either charge everyone and enforce the wristband policy, or don't charge anyone.

Either way, I thought it was a great experience and I hope to do it again on our next cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If considering buying the pass for nearly $300 per couple, upgrade to the spa balcony and have it included. T.

depends-- to upgrade my empress deck balcony to the spa deck (which is uncovered by the way) will cost me 320.00

i know my honey will use the gym but not the spa area.

so for the cost it is better to stay where i am-- and buy either a day pass or a single weekly pass.