Your Carnival Memory of the Year

Slippin

WOW! What a year 2014 was for me and my family! Me wife and I welcomed in the New Year standing in Times Square in New York City. My wife got a job teaching at our local school. We had to move my mother into a nursing home at the age of 52. I got a promotion at my job. Lastly, my brother moved in with us to finish school. I could go on and on, like all of us.

I'm creating this post for us to share our favorite memory(s) from our cruises this year. Some of us will have many, some of us may just have one that stands out. We had the opportunity to sail on the Dream in March and the Dream in June.

My favorite Carnival memory of the year was being able to enjoy a cruise for the first time with my twin brother and sister in law. They had never been on a cruise and it was like watching a child on Christmas morning when then stepped in that boat.

Please share your favorite Csrnival Christmas memory of the year with us!

Merry Christmas and may you and your have the happiest 2015.

My first favorite Carnival 2014 Memory was walking the streets of Old San Juan.

I had always wanted to visit Sam Juan, and going there was amazing.

My second Carnival 2014 Memory was opening up my surprise Christmas present from my family, our Carnival Liberty cruise in March to 4 places on my bucket list: Barbados, St.Lucia, St.Kitts and St.Maarten.

2014 wa s arrest year, and I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!

In June/July we went to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk...the bokas in Curacao were amazing..the views from some of the cliffs overlooking the side of the island where the bokas are located are amazing! Aruba was great as was Grand Turk. I was amused that Cockburn Town in GT was so tiny it wasn't funny..but one memory I have there is a guy playing his guitar for money in front of one of the teeny tiny food places..he was playing his heart out ...he had a smile on his face and you could tell he clearly felt his music...it was awesome to see. The lighthouse in GT was great for photos..especially when you go past the lighthouse to the cliffs.

but one memory I have there is a guy playing his guitar for money in front of one of the teeny tiny food places..he was playing his heart out ...he had a smile on his face and you could tell he clearly felt his music...it was awesome to see.

We love this too. Island people enjoying their beautiful country as we do the same.

Not on Carnival, but we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary aboard Golden Princess. Hiking up to the Mision de Santa Barbara, holding my wife's hand, was one of the highlights of that trip.

This milestone cruise was one of many blessings in 2014. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

My favourite memory of Carnival 2014 is the amazing Roll Call we had on our Carnival Miracle Mexican Riviera cruise March 15th! Wow what a great group of people I now consider friends!!! We had such a good time!!! I'm very thankful to CC for such a great way to connect and share information!!! I'm so looking forward to our March 2015 cruise!!!ImageUploadedByForums1419820132.686735.jpg.bbb51b2d9d8ce8855035505b59cb8ca6.jpg

Taking my daughter at 6 months old on her first cruise then her 2nd at 9 months, she loved the attention and music. We leave on the 3rd for her 3rd cruise and now she's mobile, running everywhere and eating everything so I expect it to be a whole new experience. 😊😊

We sailed on the Splendor repositioning cruise out of New York with my brother and sister and their spouses.

We were all in the hot tub when three grown women came along with bathrobes on. They waited a few minutes and then decided to remove the bathrobes and to my surprise they were fully clothed underneath. They motioned for me to move away from the stairs so I did thinking they were going to just dangle their feet in. To my astonishment the three women plunged into the hot tub with their clothes on.

I have never laughed as hard as I did that day.

Taking our very first 8-night trip on our first Conquest-class ship. That and the great friends I made on the roll call for the sailing I wound up cancelling on the Sunshine. I talk to them almost daily even though I've only met one of them in person. Such a great group of people I hope to sail with someday!