Public smoking - port or starboard?

Gig103

Hi all,

Which side of the ship, if it's limited to one, are Musica public smoking areas? When choosing a balcony cabin I would hope to minimize the chance of wafting to my balcony.

Thanks!

On the MSC ships I have experienced, smoking has been on the port side of the pool deck. The chance of smoke drifting vertically up over the screen and then down and into a balcony is minimal to non-existant. Flatulence is a far greater greater local concern.

Think it's port that smoking is allowed.

I've not had smoke waft from the pool deck to my balcony but then I avoid the deck immediately below the pool deck as the sunbeds scraping on the floor drives me nuts early in the morning.

The only times I've smelt smoke on my balcony was from neighbours breaking the rules and lighting up on their balconies.

Smoking is Banned in cabins and Balconies or so they like to tell passengers, the Aft staircases on both sides on the Orchestra recently were used by not only passengers but crew who also left behind the evidence.

The rear of the Disco on deck 14 is also used all the way across on the Orchestra.