Has andy one been on New Horizon Day Sail

Luvflipflops

New Horizons leaves from Sapphire Marina. Just take a cab to Sapphire go to the right of where they drop you off, you will see the marina. They are docked in the bottom right corner of the marina.

We went on a sunset sail and a BVI day trip with New Horizons. We loved both of them. The crew really takes care of you. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Are taxis in St. Thomas easy to come by or at the port? When I look at some of the information about the island it seems that there aren't as many as you might see in other ports... Especially on a Sunday. So, anyone ever been on a Sunday? ;)

Are taxis in St. Thomas easy to come by or at the port? When I look at some of the information about the island it seems that there aren't as many as you might see in other ports... Especially on a Sunday. So, anyone ever been on a Sunday? ;)

If there are ships in port, there will be taxis at the port. We have never had a problem getting a taxi in St. Thomas.

I would love to know where you read that taxis may not be available. There are so many taxis on St Thomas that they are almost tripping over themselves.

They generally, however, try to steer you to popular sights and may be reluctant to take new visitors to places that do not have amenities.

Oh great! That helps. I read it on some page detailing the island... This is why I love this site: you guys are so helpful. Thanks! We will be there for our anniversary and I want to do something fun and easy.

~Jacey ]