Leaving at Last

lomo

After all these months of planning and anticipating, I am finally leaving tomorrow morning for my cruise from Boston to Montreal on the Maasdam. Although I have cruised about six times, this is my first cruise on HAL, my first cruise to Canada/New England, and my first time in a suite. I want to thank everyone on this message board for all of your wonderful suggestions, recommendations, and advice. It has been so helpful for me and has made the planning process very fun. I won't be posting live from the Maasdam, but I will write something when I return.

Thanks again everyone.

Have a great time. We loved the Maasdam on our first ever cruise. I am thinking of a similiar cruise in the future to the one you are taking, so I'll be interested in your thoughts after you return.

Please be sure to say "hi!" to Musa and Lukman in the Lido. And the cook Rolando! (They were on starboard side when I started; Musa was switched to portside half-way through.)

All three of them went way overboard (no pun intended:rolleyes: ) in making it worth getting up for breakfast.

Archived