Anyone have kids club input?

Noelle2375

Hello! We are booked on the Regal Princess on the April 5th sailing and I am looking for some input on the Princess Pelicans kids club. I have a 5 and 3 year old so they will bein the same group. Does anyone have any input on this club? Did your kids enjoy it? I have heard that Princess has a great kids club but I do not know anyone tha thas taken little ones. Thanks in advance!

Kristen

Three years ago we had our 12 year old in the "Shockwaves" club. That is for the next age group up from Pelicans. She had a great time there. We had to pry her out of there whenever we wanted family time during program hours.

Pelicans also provides babysitting if you want to go into port without your children for $5 per hour per child. We are signing up our daughters when we go to Alaska this August. They are 7, 8 and 15, so we will have one Pelican, one Shockwave and one Remix. It is a great program.

Edited by ChiefSealthCruz

We will be sailing in March, and our daughter, SIL and grandchild will be sailing with us. Our granddaughter is four years old. They were with us on Carnival last year, ( Dream) and she took a strong dislike to anything that took her away from her parents or us. As she is normally a cheerful, outgoing child, I hope the smaller size of the groups proves not to be intimidating. She starts pre school next year, and it would be nice for her to interact with children other than her two cousins. But if not this year..........next year. I enjoyed reading the responses. Hopefully my little shy petunia will blossom this year.

My daughter was in Pelicans on her first Princess cruise (her first three cruises were on Carnival). There weren't many kids on that cruise (mid-February' date=' she was one of three five-year-olds) so not all the activities were in force but she still had fun.[/quote']

Thank you! I am hoping there will be more kids their age due to it being Spring break! :)