Dreamer Catamaran Sail & Lagoon Snorkel-Falmouth (Need reviews)

Ksimpson76

Has anyone done this excision? If so can you tell me your personal review/experience?

We did it the first week of December. It was pretty good. I usually prefer non-ship tours but this one was fine. It was a fair drive to Montego Bay. The catamaran was nice and all the guides were great. There was a fair amount of coral and fish. If you want to see a lot of fish bring along a bun and put it in the water and you will get attacked. After we had drinks and a nice sail back. The guides even gave all the ladies a foot massage. I won't say it was the best excursion I've ever been on but it was much better than what I was expecting.

Yeah. I was hoping for some more reviews but I am getting nowhere. Not sure why RC cruisers do not put reviews of the excusions on the RC website much. Carnival excursions usually have tons of review.

To the best of my knowledge they recently started doing so, maybe I just didn't see them. That maybe why there are so few. After a bad excursion last May, I did a review on the website and got a notice it was posted. When I checked weeks later it wasn't there, but I think that is because they canceled the excursion. It was a stinker and had all bad reviews.

The guides even gave all the ladies a foot massage. I won't say it was the best excursion I've ever been on but it was much better than what I was expecting.

Am I the only one that thinks that sounds creepy? Or at least sexist? :p