Boarding separately

FluffsMom

This may be a silly question, but we leave in one week and I haven't found the answer anywhere yet, so here goes.

We are going on just our second cruise and traveling with my MIL and FIL on their first cruise. We're leaving on the Vision of the Seas out of Tampa on Jan 10. We're flying into Orlando a few days early to play at the parks before we cruise. The most cost effective transportation I've found on the ground is for us to rent a car in Orlando and then drive to Tampa. We are thinking of having my DH drop me and my in laws at the port and then go return the car, riding the shuttle back to the port. My question is if me and my in laws can go ahead and start the boarding process without DH and then just meet up with him later on the ship.

So basically, can he and I board superstructure?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've boarded separately from my roommate. We each did our own online check-in and had separate onboard accts. Did your in-laws do your check-in under their account? Are you in separate cabins? Are you all on one reservation or do you have separate or linked reservations?

Roz