Coastal Kitchen - Suite Guests - what's your opinion

With all the discussion of the dining venues on the Quantum and the issues (or non-issues), how is the service, food, etc., in the Coastal Kitchen for Suite Guests? We are cruising in a GS next month and have reserved a couple nights dinner there....what's your experience with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Thanks!

We ate in Coastal Kitchens several nights on the 11/23 cruise. It was our favorite place to eat. The food was great and the service was fantastic!. It felt a little like the old dinning room in that the wait staff got to know us. My Daughter has an allergy to Lemons. I mentioned it to the waiter the first night we were in there. The next time we were in there we had a different waiter but when he came over to the table, he mentioned that his associate already told him about the lemon allergy. They also were really great with my daughter. She didn't like what was on the menu for dessert. The waiter asked if she like Vanilla ice cream, she said yes and the next thing we knew he brought here a huge bowl of ice cream from Johnny Rockets.

Lisa

We experienced Coastal kitchen for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food was fantastic,

my favourite complimentary venue , second was Grande.

Be mindful not to sit at the table near the door. The doors to the pool area are not far from CK entrance and every time the CK doors were opened there was a through draft and it was cold!

We just got back from a 7 day cruise on Quantum. On New Year's Eve we had a reservation at The Grande and the line was quite long. We were asked if we would like to go to Coastal Kitchen that night instead of The Grande. We were not suite guests and the menu was the same at all the restaurants on New Year's Eve.

The service at Coastal Kitchen was incredible compared to the other "complimentary" venues. It reminded us of how service is supposed to be on cruises. Not the new hurry up and get out of here so we can get the next group in.

We just got back from a 7 day cruise on Quantum. On New Year's Eve we had a reservation at The Grande and the line was quite long. We were asked if we would like to go to Coastal Kitchen that night instead of The Grande. We were not suite guests and the menu was the same at all the restaurants on New Year's Eve.

The service at Coastal Kitchen was incredible compared to the other "complimentary" venues. It reminded us of how service is supposed to be on cruises. Not the new hurry up and get out of here so we can get the next group in.

Couldn't agree more. The Coastal Kitchen Team is the best.

I just got of the Quantum today and I ate dinner twice, lunch once, and every day for breakfast in The Coastal Kitchen and the service and food was amazing. It was like the MDR but much better. Marko, Ivan, Elmira and the rest of the team really made sure it was a memorable experience