Port canaveral

Graeme68

Hi there can some tell me which terminal the carnival sensation uses in this port

Thanks

As others have stated it will be either 5 or 6 depending on what other ship is in at the time.

We will be arriving at the port in about 24 short hours for our 4 day Sensation cruise. Can't wait!

Or it could be terminal 10. The Carnival ships go between 5, 6 and 10. On the Liberty this past September and we left from 6 but we returned to 10. Depends on how many Carnival and RCCL ships are in port.

Very true, but the smaller ships almost always sail from 5.

"SKY"

Or it could be terminal 10. The Carnival ships go between 5, 6 and 10. On the Liberty this past September and we left from 6 but we returned to 10. Depends on how many Carnival and RCCL ships are in port.

That was what happened to us on the Dream. Luckily this time we had parked at Radaisson so it didnt affect us.

other people lost a good hour waiting on shuttle to take them to their cars

We are sailing on the Valor on its first sailing next March 27th. So if we leave from one terminal, we might arrive back at another terminal and would still have to take a shuttle to our car that was parked near the original terminal? We usually park at the port to save time when disembarking, but now, I am considering using one of the park and cruise places. Can someone advise?

We are sailing on the Valor on its first sailing next March 27th. So if we leave from one terminal, we might arrive back at another terminal and would still have to take a shuttle to our car that was parked near the original terminal? We usually park at the port to save time when disembarking, but now, I am considering using one of the park and cruise places. Can someone advise?

When we got off the Libery a few weeks ago they were shuttling people back to their cars, but they were using nice full size busses and all seem to be going quickly.

We always stay at a hotel with the park/cruise option so we didn't have to do this.....just merely an observation on my part.

Hope this helps.....

if you google 'port canaveral cruise guide' there is a pamphlet that describes the port, the cruise terminals and lists which ships leaves from which terminal. According to that, Dream leaves out of terminal 6.

If you are driving in the day of your cruise you may want to take a look at this site:

http://www.parkcruise.com for another parking option. I have friends that have used them and they were satisfied with the service and of course the rate compared to port parking rates.:D